Low Life K. Blast without Mirrored Gear 43.8K LMP

A STORY!!! and many thanks to Doeboy and Lawyne for their helpful guides!

I want to find mirrors BUT the game wont let me. We see so many pro's stating their 100K dps and we look at them in awe but know we fall short due to just our lowly RNG (and for the most part, lack of time compared to these guys)

I've been part of Path for almost 3 years and I've made 1 successful build reach 108K and that was with crit Reave on my duelist but then Reave/Crit got nerfed hard and bumped down to 75K (still a ton but not 108K that I was used to and was only sporting a Bino)

I've read about Low Life and I really wanted to try this BUT I didn't even own a Shav or a CoE so I just left it at that. Recently, the prices for both of these items have dropped a ton so I was able to finally invest. With some divines and some chromes, I have what I need for those 2 required items.

I was broke as a joke and had to rely on gear I had sitting around to complete the other slots for this build. Due to my love of life builds, I lack ES gear on my rings, belt and ammy (exalted that flat es on ammy;)) all need to change a prefix (benchcraft) but I will just look around for what I need as these are NOT very good for this build as I am lacking slightly in some res and I need WED, crit and accuracy on many things- will be expensive.

THE GEARING.. FINALLY.

So, best in slot for lowlife is a Shav and for my testing purposes, CoE is best for head.

The above is approx 100 ex worth of items purchased and orbs used to get to current state. Yea, that CoE is very sexy with the 4 off reds (none for sale in std, atm)- only 30 chromes used to do that. Super lucky. 2 Divines on it and I cannot get a better life leech roll :(

Next items are required but IF not legacy, will cost under 2 ex:

These following items are just the best I have lying around after a little more looking.

This last item is super important; your shield. Once you get crown of eyes, all spell damage you add to build will increase attacks. I have opted to lose 1000 ES to gain 10K dps :p

to:

to:

The stats at LVL 80:

Life 1540/369
ES 2828- cant use Discipline at this point due to not having enough mana reserve
Mana 650/123
Resist 73/75/75
Accuracy 79%
Crit chance 51 (81 with 5 power charges)
Crit multi 410

DPS 31060 LMP (5 pwr charge, anger, wrath, 3 harolds)
(37.5with vaal haste, anger, wrath, 3 harolds, 5 power chargesc)
(43800 with vaal haste and atziri flask, anger, wrath, 3 harolds, 5 power charges)

Tree LVL 80 (Probably going to get vaal pact for lvl 84 but reflect not so bad right now due to my low accuracy)

Anyone else trying a LL Build with the bare minimums, Id love to see what you have thrown together!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Feb 12, 2015, 7:20:30 PM

lemme know if u need smth

maybe start with mana nodes to fit in Discipline by any chance instead of spelldamage
tree looks pretty familiar tho

IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
yep! tree has a bit of Doeboy and You in there since you both inspired me but my gear is lacking so I need to make wise decisions from here on soooo I have just a shell, atm.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
I used Lawyne's guide for mirror gear and adapted to suit.

This was where I was most effective. With the small tree changes and non-mirrored gear came a few gem changes. I don't run AA, but do run a Vaal Discipline. It works well for the not-so geared, having that massive ES boost to save for bosses, to pop as an oh-shit or just to regenerate ES on desecrated ground is awesome.

I also swapped pierce in the end for Add Acc, or rather after Lawyne and friends brainstormed the 2 red shav's (LL and WED), I followed but felt, for my gear, that the loss off Add Acc was too much and the loss of pierce more acceptable. I previously struggled with only WED and ran mostly with LL replacing it. Going 2 red without pierce was just great, for me.

My Templar stole the Scion's gloves, though, so I'm not playing her at the moment.

This is her gear set up as was, and will be if I go back to her, probably after the Templar reaches 100.

She had, iirc ~60k GMP with 5.6k ES, tripple reflect immune.
I did respec her tree a little following the 'higher ES' tree by Lawyne but although it gave her over 6.1k ES at the cost of a tiny bit damage, I really felt the loss of the +1 max light resist and although she does have that higher ES tree atm, I would respec back to play her.

Incidental, have you guys seen my Templar, Life KBer?

It's fucking insane and my gear sux -_-.

42.5k GMP KB and 103.5k PS atm with AA, VP and over 5k life. Build thread.

Pre 1.3.0 the gap between mirror wanders and us scrub wannabes was huge.
1.3.0 tree and KB closed that gap immensely, it did it in a good way, though. Both mirror guys and scrubs are happy, win-win.

:)

Edit:
Fired up the Scion again using some non-leg malis.
Wrath and Anger have swapped places in gear now.
Dropped CwDT set up.
Running lvl 9 AA (for now).
100% up time Vaal Haste (12 sec duration).
On call 11k+ ES with Vaal Disc (6 sec duration).

Cruising 75k GMP with VH and Atziri Flask.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 25, 2015, 6:06:39 PM
Awesome post! Yea, I'm a wannabe but it keep's me playing and goals are fun! Saving up for a mirrored bow (Ranged class is my fav which is prob why I love KB so much and spectral throw)

my huge problem with this build is the mix/max lol. Now I see why the gear requirement is so high- gotta balance everything. All thsoe lovely WED, Accuracy, flat phys rings cost a shit ton- gotta sell some of my other gears to grab some of these.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
a bit? I would like to see ur lvl 100 tree with moderate non-mirrored gear, I dont think there is any difference to ours except of the gem/aura setup adapted to ur stats coz the are already minmaxed

but np, seems to be a nice help thread, it shows that phys-wanding is doable with just 100ex

anyway, ur wasting one Int point by going the upper way to the left aura/mana circle instead of going from the middle straight ahead like I do in my trees

well, I've looked at several different LL builds (ranger, shadow and witch specifically) and they are all basically the same... the routes you two gentlemen have taken are very close to what I conjured up but are tailored to you so I took a bit from both due to what I can muster and I am in no way claiming this build as my own lol; this is just a thread to show people what low life can be with the bare requirements but with a similar tree tailored to the gear one has amassed.

'ur wasting one Int point by going the upper way to the left aura/mana circle instead of going from the middle straight ahead like I do in my trees"

Will look into this one once I can get some regrets. Thank you.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
Lawyne wrote:
it shows that phys-wanding is doable with just 100ex

Or even 0 ex.

;)
Casually casual.

Well, 150 for my example :p But yea, doesn't take 500+; it is just weird though that it takes so many auras and expensive gear to achieve good survivability and DPS with low life AS my ranger (life), for example, is worth maybe 80 ex and still outperforms this with hatred, HoA/HoI BUT reflect hurts way more. Just goes to show that if you like something enough, you'll invest into it. My weapon is bottom middle tier as far as wands goes and so is my Harb at 320 pdps/9.4 crit 6L.

I have noticed that using all 3 heralds is pretty great and using phys and elemental damage nukes things faster than TS at similar dps; if I could add prolif to HoA or something.. it would be amazing! Wish a headpiece could be a 5L somehow :p
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Feb 11, 2015, 5:14:09 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Lawyne wrote:
it shows that phys-wanding is doable with just 100ex

Or even 0 ex.

;)

yea right if not going lowlife hehe, 40k gmp lifebased sounds kinda op tbh :D build looks good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info