Season 11 Schedule

Solid trolling by GGG to take away Descent champs. I approve!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Is there a iCal version available for this?
* 4x 24 Min Bursts: can't believe this slipped through their feedback reading cracks. GGG, what doing?

Overall the season is boring as fuck to me so i'll pass. But that's hardly GGG's fault, i'm just burnt out on the same old races, unlike most it seems. It would pretty much take Descent 3 to get me interested at this point. Or a complete overhaul of racing.

Instead of all the usual suspects, an entirely fresh schedule of races. 24hr ELs, Descent 3, Act 3 equipped characters (to void league), etc, etc.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Feb 11, 2015, 4:12:16 AM
"
Pam wrote:
let's rename 3h party to "Carried by Throzz/Losing to Throzz"

Another good one could be:

"Pam winning or Pam belligerent"
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 11, 2015, 3:25:53 PM
I just really enjoy racing because it's community fun (Aside from the sore losers.), so this schedule looks fun to me :)
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 11, 2015, 3:27:23 PM
"
unsane wrote:
* 4x 24 Min Bursts: can't believe this slipped through their feedback reading cracks. GGG, what doing?

I was scouring the forums for feedback on them between seasons, but aside from some impressions in the first race thread (posted before the race started, not after) there hasn't been much. A couple of people have posted on it elsewhere, but not enough to get a good idea of how the majority of people found them.

If you've got any comments I might've missed I'd love to see them.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

I was scouring the forums for feedback on them between seasons, but aside from some impressions in the first race thread (posted before the race started, not after) there hasn't been much. A couple of people have posted on it elsewhere, but not enough to get a good idea of how the majority of people found them.

It's definitely a good chunk of racing for some points. ;D Some may like that but it can be tedious because of the length.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

I read several posts stating that 4 in a row is far too many. I think most everyone agrees on that. 2 is probably the correct number?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
3 would be my preference
0 is better
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info