Season 11 Schedule

Initial thoughts I am pretty happy to see Descent back, new modified race but not too sure on the life increase. A couple zones it will probably be more noticeable on like cav of anger. Not too many races 90minutes and longer which I really like, it is pretty friendly too for more casual racers with shorter races.

Ledge bursts might be fun but if you get some bad monsters on your levels then you are kinda screwed.

BLAMT is going to be a bit interesting with some areas and guest monsters, mostly ledge.

The boss kill races don't have a time listed as well, wonder if anything changed on how points are awarded.

Anyone is welcome to share their feedback and thoughts. :)
Last edited by terrex on Feb 10, 2015, 8:57:23 PM
all races are now s(ignature) c(ompetitive) and v? even the bursts:

12 Min Solo Burst (S11C003A),12m Ledge Burst (S11C006A) and 24 Min Solo Burst (S11C060A)
so free demis for shrine rng =)

and what happened to f(un) ?
"
karui wrote:

12 Min Solo Burst (S11C003A),12m Ledge Burst (S11C006A) and 24 Min Solo Burst (S11C060A)

I was maybe thinking...

signature, vanilla and competitive or casual?
Last edited by terrex on Feb 10, 2015, 9:09:45 PM
The Signature race will be interesting, mainly due to it being shorter. We also do not know exactly how much more life the enemies will have in that race.

I like that Descent is back but why no Descent Champions? I know we had a lot of those last season, but leave them out when you include normal Descent. It's easily my favorite race mode and probably many others' favorite as well.

Ledge Bursts will be interesting. Considering that I do not like the 1 hour version of that race, maybe a shortened version will be better.

BLAMT will be "fun" like it has been, but the Invasion (stop calling them guest) monsters in Ledge (Gulls, Goats, and Puncture Wolves), will make farming there much more difficult. I had thought the reason they left BLAMT out for so long was because of these monsters making the race that much more difficult.

I like the return of the Vaal kill race, as well as the other boss kill races. I assume the time is left off to save space and to not intimidate people with the title "4 Hour Piety Kill" as they might think that is a 4 hour race.

Turbo and Brutal are back, but only as Party races and not as solo.

3 Hour Party makes a comeback, but there are only a few of those. How far will Mors and the others get this time?

Lastly, why leave out Exiles Everywhere? That race mode is really fun and I was only able to make one of those last season.

Overall, seems like a good schedule, looking forward to Descent and the shorter Signature.
"
karui wrote:

We simplified it a couple of seasons ago:

Signature
Custom (has mods or other custom content)
Vanilla (No mods, but maybe some other goal like the timed kills)

I think with the regular bursts the structure's different enough to justify the custom label.
No burst races should give demis.

Gamer_748 is pretty much on the money with the reason for not including the durations in the names of the timed Kill races.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
karui wrote:

We simplified it a couple of seasons ago:

Signature
Custom (has mods or other custom content)
Vanilla (No mods, but maybe some other goal like the timed kills)

I think with the regular bursts the structure's different enough to justify the custom label.
No burst races should give demis.

Gamer_748 is pretty much on the money with the reason for not including the durations in the names of the timed Kill races.

Wow nice, thanks for the clarification. :)
It was nice of them to bring back the 3 hour party, even if it is just for our party.

I think ideally we want to hit level 48 in one race, and maybe try to get to merciless Ledge or something this time.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
3 Hour Party makes a comeback

Yes!

"
How far will Mors and the others get this time?

Farther!
let's rename 3h party to "Carried by Throzz/Losing to Throzz"
Gave the schedule a quick glance, and it seems like a very solid choice of races overall, though it is missing the occasional fun/crazy race like Exiles Everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info