Race Invitational...

"
FrAgGy wrote:
oh wow, time to start giving a damn about race reward points :^D

fraggy m8 destroy this scrubber named Throzz YOU MUSSED DO IT

This is what happens to racing if you let throzz exercise his OPness
So I wonder if someone like Boof gets top 20 again twice, does that mean he gets to enter it twice?
Last edited by Rithz on Feb 12, 2015, 2:09:57 PM
"
Rithz wrote:
So I wonder if someone like Boof gets top 20 again twice, does that mean he gets to enter it twice?

Don't worry, I'm done with double top 20s. And don't worry, no one else has the raw talent and skill to ever make top 20 two times again.
Last edited by boof on Feb 12, 2015, 3:17:19 PM
"
Rithz wrote:

:D.

Sadly the answer will be, the spots are unique.

So basically as we've been saying, for everything under the sun, one per person except this one time because of laziness.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
boof wrote:

Don't worry, I'm done with double top 20s. And don't worry, no one else has the raw talent and skill to ever make top 20 two times again.

OHHHHHH SNAP, mic dropped that line so hard.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
dang, I could use a new keyboard. Keep destroying my shift button from playing too much maps.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Can't really see the point to the invitational, top 20 doesn't reflect the most skilled racers and ranking overall is obviously biased.

I really hope racing doesn't go down this road as this is the kinda thing that would destroy it for me. Trying to make it "competitive" with real world prizes. This isn't what I personally want or care for with racing.
Last edited by terrex on Feb 18, 2015, 10:26:18 AM
"
terrex wrote:
Can't really see the point to the invitational, top 20 doesn't reflect the most skilled racers and ranking overall is obviously biased.

it does also say top 3 class rankings in sig race which is a better indication of skill. so that would be 41 total participants minus overlaps. schedule will prevent me from reaching top 20 so only hope is sig race top 3 placement which is a high bar.

but i do agree with you.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

it does also say top 3 class rankings in sig race which is a better indication of skill. so that would be 41 total participants minus overlaps. schedule will prevent me from reaching top 20 so only hope is sig race top 3 placement which is a high bar.

but i do agree with you.

-HeaT

True that, top 3 for each class can reflect some of the skilled people but also some of the luckier rng runs. I know some are sig fiends, but to me it really just shows the best rng runs. After a certain point, I feel everyone can do a run with similar top tier results and rng determines the pace / end results.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info