Help me pick a build using....

Daggers, claws, or wands + shavs.

And...........GO!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Blasters!
You already did this in this thread.

So this should be locked.
"
Natharias wrote:

That was a different thread about builds, fast clear speed, and iir/iiq. This is a thread about builds using claws, daggers, or wands.

Im not sure why your on my case and being an ass about but please back off.

Thank you.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
True
"
AwaitingApril wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

That was a different thread about builds, fast clear speed, and iir/iiq. This is a thread about builds using claws, daggers, or wands.

Im not sure why your on my case and being an ass about but please back off.

Thank you.

The person being an ass is you.

In the other thread you asked for the following: shav's, mf, and dps.

In this one you're asking for: shav's, wand, claw, and/or dagger.

Both are essentially the same. You can get amazing DPS with daggers and wands, as you should know since you "claim" to have a previous CoC wander. There aren't many variations on wands, so if you're looking for wands you already have your answer and you're wasting our time. So yes, you are the ass here.

Shav's screams low-life, and that screams MF to at least some degree. Since you're using ES you don't require life mods, which means you can easily stack MF once you have gear that has ES on it. It kinda goes hand in hand. ES, then MF. Yet again, you're being an ass. Not stacking mf to some degree on shav's is somewhat wasteful. In fact, not having at least some on each character is wasteful. If you have the money, it's very easy to get some MF on gear.

So I suggest you stow your attitude, and at least try to understand that there might just be a chance that there was no reason for you to make two separate threads.

Edit:

You can also get amazing DPS with claws by using Cybil's Paw and Incinerate. Besides that, I don't know of any claw builds that are better or compare to daggers, simply due to the lower stats on claws compared to daggers.
Last edited by Natharias on Feb 7, 2015, 9:17:58 PM
"
1337fun wrote:
Blasters!

I second this, however the quest to get the blaster skill can be very annoying. You first need to visit the Oracle in New Haven to get the quest after which it will offer to transport you to VARN control center which is kinda large and populated by fairly nasty enemies. Just hug the left wall and you will finally get to main control room where you will find the manual for using blasters. Good luck.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info