Good builds for a self-found hardcore character?

Hi! I've played path for a bit, but I'm pretty much a beginner. Can anyone suggest some good safe/less complex builds for a hardcore character? I'd prefer witch, shadow or ranger.

I'm not sure how much this influences build choice, but I'd also like to do this completely self-found. Any advice at all on that would be greatly appreciated.
Searing bond. Best self found build of them all imho. Best with templar, but shadow will also work. With shadow u need to lvl long time with something else, templar gets that gem for lost in love in normal and is also super fast at ancestral bond.
Either SRS summoners (zombies / SRS) or traditional summoners (zombies / spectres) can do well in solo and self found hardcore.

There are quite a few guides in the witch section, which is also probably the easiest starting point if you'd like to make a summoner. Scion and templar are also potentially viable picks.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Feb 8, 2015, 9:07:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info