Kitteh's Vaal Discharger

This build is a work in progress...not sure whether this build is superior in any way, but its sure as heck fun...

First -- I should warn you, this is a semi-expensive build.

Secondly, most of you, probably have seen rainbownuke, oro's RF, and splode's bridal.

Well, I decided I would try to blend all three. What do you end up with? A cycloner with a pretty decent level of damage.

Game mechanics:

Spoiler
Righteous fire + Vaal Molten Shell + Cyclone + Mjolner

1) You cyclone, and in turn activate discharge and arc.

2) As soon as enough souls are collected for vaal molten shell, activate with scolds bridal. Continue to cyclone. Each enemy that you hit or hits you causes vaal molten shell to detonate, causing aoe damage around. This is where scolds really shines as it causes procs for AOE. Each proc from vaal molten/scolds has a 50% change of proc discharge and arc in mjolner.

3) both #1 and #2 synergize as you WW through the entire map et al naseum. Never run out of souls ever again as you melt through the map.

4) Righteous fire acts as a bonus damage additive. Besides looking cool. Yeah, people may argue this is not "increased spell damage" and therefore useless.

Equipment
Spoiler

Skill Tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2DF8SaRQgFE0XHBiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxznJy8n1SftKPox-zWSNug8BTwtPfxBh0ZpRtdHfkz_UEdTpVcNWGNfP2EhY_1ko2jyah5xeXGFdO12rHrmeu98Dn_jga-CB4KbgseE2YTvkFWaO52uns2fy6IApwinMKdVrY2vbLEFsUK3PriTuNC8n702wBrEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdl82jra3eFz4urr7uw47w7vfPAf8i_yQfJF8xH2SPno_Ev-Cg==

Comment below!
Last edited by fuxxnuts on Feb 7, 2015, 12:48:49 PM
reserved for possible future Q&A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info