q about nemesis mod rolled on map``

Usually I skip "Each Rare monster has a Nemesis mod".Shoud I stop ? I just found out about the "wealth" mob , and the "inner treasure" mob.Does this mod make the map a lot harder ? And are these 2 mobs too rare to risk and play this mod when they're others maybe better ?

Also , I'm on standard , could these 2 mobs ( inner , wealth ) appear in a map with the nemesis mod ?

Cheers
Wealth isn't a nemesis mod, it's one that any rare can have, but is exceptionally rare. Inner Treasure is more common from what I've observed, however it's still the rarest nemesis mod. Whether the risk is worth it depends on how well you can handle the other nemesis mods. Storm Herald and Corrupting blood are the ones that players typically have more problems with, but both can be beaten if you know how to play around them.

Inner Treasure and Wealth can appear on rare monsters in Standard, however the nemesis mod ensures that every rare on the map has a nemesis mod on them.

Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Wealth isn't a nemesis mod, it's one that any rare can have, but is exceptionally rare. Inner Treasure is more common from what I've observed, however it's still the rarest nemesis mod. Whether the risk is worth it depends on how well you can handle the other nemesis mods. Storm Herald and Corrupting blood are the ones that players typically have more problems with, but both can be beaten if you know how to play around them.

Inner Treasure and Wealth can appear on rare monsters in Standard, however the nemesis mod ensures that every rare on the map has a nemesis mod on them.

Didn't see that one commin.Thanks a lot sir.I guess I'm gonna run every now and then this mode and see if I can benefit somehow from it without dying or something.

Thanks again
I have started to roll maps and have been lucky to roll the nemesis mod a few times. Typically I only roll a map once then alter if I get something like reflect. I had respec'd a few points to get the stun threshold node at the cost of some life, so... the reflect can be a bit harsh with my dps.

My experience so far with the nemesis mods has been positive. Like Gary said the Storm Herald can get hairy at times depending on the size of the mob, but in my experience if you are on top of your flasks and play smart it's not an issue. I have a decent size AoE on my Ground Slam so the corrupting blood is not too bad. I would say its worth it.

I think the most inner treasure rares I have found in a day is 3. All items I could trade at the right cost and well worth it. I probably would not spend a bunch of orbs trying to roll the mod. If you get it keep it, if not run the map, unless it has a mod that your build needs to steer clear of.

Good Luck

-Bohker
Standard: Level 78 GS/HS Marauder
≈<°^°>≈ Flying Spaghetti Monster for Act4
I skipped that mode soooooo many times .. ( currently only transm/alt/aug maps ) I'll be more carefull if that specific mode is a pain in the ass for me.It shouldn't be.I'm hitting 15-18k with arc and have like ..5,5k es with 75/75/75/100 res ..so I gotta watch out especially for the ele mobs and maybe use some flasks to boost my capped resists ..I'll try tonight..gonna post the result here if anyone is interested ..

Thanks again guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info