Need some advice Mjolner LL build

Hey guys I would like to thank you in advance.

So I have two questions:

1)I read from another post that if you are using shav doryani belt is useless. Is this true and why?

2)I don't think my computer is good enough to run a discharge version so can you tell me how to go about setting up a double arc build>

Thanks guys!

"
1)I read from another post that if you are using shav doryani belt is useless. Is this true and why?

shav ring or chest?

I honestly don't know why the doryani belt would be considered useless.
if your going low life, the leech from the belt would help if you go blood magic, or with ghost reaver will regen your ES alittle.
the shavs ring is great for the blood magic LL and has no draw backs with the doryani belt that I can think of.

"
2)I don't think my computer is good enough to run a discharge version so can you tell me how to go about setting up a double arc build>

let me be honest here - the Mjolner is absolutely awful when it comes to single target damage - and if you go double arc - its even worse.
not going discharge, just makes it not even worth investing into.
you will do OK against trash mobs, but any rare mob will be slow kill, and bosses will just be kinda pathetic to do.
I've never found a way to make Arc/Arc Mjolner worth doing, cause the damage is just awful on single target.

if discharge is a huge issue to you - I suggest avoiding a quality discharge - the reduced radius will make rendering a lot easier on your videocard. it might suck to lose the range, but it is a way to negate the graphical issues with discharge.
"
Kunaak wrote:

"

shav ring or chest?

I honestly don't know why the doryani belt would be considered useless.
if your going low life, the leech from the belt would help if you go blood magic, or with ghost reaver will regen your ES alittle.
the shavs ring is great for the blood magic LL and has no draw backs with the doryani belt that I can think of.

"

let me be honest here - the Mjolner is absolutely awful when it comes to single target damage - and if you go double arc - its even worse.
not going discharge, just makes it not even worth investing into.
you will do OK against trash mobs, but any rare mob will be slow kill, and bosses will just be kinda pathetic to do.
I've never found a way to make Arc/Arc Mjolner worth doing, cause the damage is just awful on single target.

if discharge is a huge issue to you - I suggest avoiding a quality discharge - the reduced radius will make rendering a lot easier on your videocard. it might suck to lose the range, but it is a way to negate the graphical issues with discharge.

Everything I've seen and read about Mjolner Arc suggests otherwise. It's still brokenly powerful.

Double Arc only takes two Arc gems and the support of your choice. Life Leech, Iron Will, or Lightning Penetration. It's better to use another Arc gem over a support, so three Arcs would be even stronger.
if you know of a way to make double arc not suck, let me know, cause I am playing a mjolner character right now, just tabbed out cause I am alittle burnt out.
"
Kunaak wrote:
if you know of a way to make double arc not suck, let me know, cause I am playing a mjolner character right now, just tabbed out cause I am alittle burnt out.

Make a thread or PM me.
Double arc on white mobs is broken, on rares and bosses its just plain aweful.
"
Miská wrote:
Double arc on white mobs is broken, on rares and bosses its just plain aweful.

Use Molten Strike and you're good to go. LS is not good against single targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info