Map iiq + self iiq + party iiq

Additive or multiplicative?
You got that piece of info on wiki, self IIQ and party IIQ are additive and map IIQ is multiplicative.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I still do not find where it say that map iiq is multiplicative could you please post where you found it? I may be just blind thou :D

Also:

2 members
100% self iiq
200% map iiq

would this result in

(1+0.1+1)*3 = 6.3 times the loot?
Check 'partying' page.

If you got 3 party members that's +10% quantity for normal items and 50% for currency for each member over 1, which is 20% increased item quantity for normal items and 100% for currency. Also let's say map gives you 80% more items dropped and the player killing the monster has 30% increased item quantity the total value would be:

(1 + 0,2 + 0,3) * (1 + 0,8) = 2,7 times more loot than normal and...

(1 + 1 + 0,3) * (1 + 0,8) = 4,14 times more currency

Now, if you want to also account for rarity and the killer has 240% increased item rarity it would be

(1 + 0,2 + 0,3) * (1 + 0,8) * (1 + 2,4) = 9,18 times more magic, rare and unique items

That should cover it, I think.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 7, 2015, 7:17:27 AM
"Any quantity bonus from a Map is multiplicative with all other modifiers. " writtrn, right after what party member does to iiq.
Somehow this managed to escape the grasp of my eyes. :D thanks for answering me twice :P
Once you're in the map, it says "area yields x% *more* items". *more* modifiers are always multiplicative.

This could be fixed on map items, for clarity.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info