Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

@cavemanben01:
-Saffels because of the maximum Res
-You only use RF for Bosses and you have to use a Ruby Flask and Life Flask so you dont die from it. in other Builds they use it permanently. Here it is only used to get a little bit extra damage for Bosses.

Crafting those Jewels is nasty -.- and those unique Jewels cost more then a Volls Devotion.... each. i hope i can kill normal Atziri without those unique jewels.

i really like the idea of using the energy-shield as mana :)) Great work! keep it up Doe
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:32 PM
your jewels are absolutely INSANE .... duno how you maneged to craft them but NICE WORK ! :D you should put a mirror service on them :D:D

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:37 PM
this looks awfully similar to the discharger from TW who killed uber a week before you - did you copy him by any chance?
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:43 PM
I noticed in your latest Uber vids you weren't using lockstep (?) How come? Your ping too high?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:49 PM
Insane bro you saved us. I thought all my gear was headed for poe.trade lulz... Now how much gonna cost to make those jewels? Also, is cheap vegans still viable?

offtopic I dont like lockstep either too laggy.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 27, 2015, 7:39:29 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info