Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Hi there,
I am still reading the whole post pages (around page 20) and experimenting with the build (I followed the tree except for the socket gem that connect to another area as I do not have such a gem yet).
I used to play with a tabula rasa but recently got a 5L voll's.

It is working ok on mobs, but it is difficult to kill boss (not enough damage).

I understand that Voll's devotion will change that, but until I get one, how do you increase the Discharge damage ? It usually discharges with one or two charges only !

Thanks

Erik
Last edited by edessiex on Jul 17, 2015, 6:03:07 PM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:05:46 PM
Hey guys,

Just a bit of an update on my build in Warbands, as I've had quite a lot of people messaging me in game about doing it in a fresh league.

Spoiler

- Would definitely not recommend transitioning over until 60+. 70 is where it starts feeling good, assuming you have the elreon jewellery, good vagan dagger and 4L volls.

- Elreon 8 is super important going from fresh. Multimodding dagger + jewellery. Gives you a huge amount of control over desired stats, but christ it's expensive.

- Due to the supposed Rat's Nest rarity change, it is also very expensive right now. I'm using good ol' budget Rat's Nest, that will be my last upgrade I would think. Devotion way more important.

- Physical HURTS. SO MUCH. Eva in a bit of a weak spot without the CWDT setup. Another reason why Devotion is such a big boost. Defense is really lacking in a fresh league, but once you get over the hump, the speed is great again. I poured a lot of points into the Scion wheel instead of Berserking/Templar Triangle.

- With that last point, flasks are very important. Jade for Eva, I like two HP flasks now because of the LL nerf. One for general regen, one for burst healing. LL nerf isn't as bad as people say though. Maybe trouble on Trio (and I'm guessing Uber later on).

- Crit jewels can be great. You can really get a huge amount out of one point if you roll well.

- Overall, don't feel that you can't do this from fresh in a new league. I did it in Torment as well - I was much slower there as I was new to the build, but if you can pick up 3x -8 Elreon and a Voll's Protector, go for it. Maybe 12c worth I guess.

- Just 6L my chest, after 5L two previous. Am considering 2 Spells + Fortify, would make Atziri runs just a lot easier, but 3 spells is hilarious too.

- If you are really into this build, I would suggest also reading others like it to see what your options are. I do think Doeboy's is the best, but it's good to know your build well rather than just following a guide. ie, I needed to get a lot more life in a fresh league - No Devotion yet.

My only question to Doeboy - Why bother with 2x Elreon + Devotion and then using Reduced Mana in main link? I would think that you might as well go Blood Magic if you're losing a socket, and then use other better jewellery? I don't feel the BM cost outweighs nicer rings, but I guess I haven't tried it on blood magic yet in 2.0
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jul 18, 2015, 1:11:19 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:05:52 PM
Did I miss something?
Last edited by NvidiaMasterRace on Jul 18, 2015, 8:50:23 PM
This build is not what it used to be:( I died to regular Atziri 3x and used to do frekken UBER. Trio killed me good like all 3x and i turned on grace. Cant run RF. Maybe I'm doing something wrong doeboy. Please advise

Also DPS seems way lower mapping to despite new spell dam mod available on daggers.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEswW1Bx4LYQ3NDdEOSA-rEZYTnha_GjgcziLqI_YkiyT9JpUnLylPKjgqTStQLdIwcTB8NZI6QjrYPAU8LT8nRXxJUUrIS3hNklFHUUxVS13yXkVewF-wYeJjQ2SdaPJrt26qcFJwVnDVcql8S31bfjOCm4Nfg8yExYV9iFqJ04w2jX2Nv4_6kBuQVZJ9kvOVLpZ0l5eYb5oTmjubtZ_foEKiAKSRrEevbK-ntDi18rc-wGbDOsT2xq7KStQj2L3b1Nwj3ajlGeXP51To1uv17DjvfPAf8NXyHfcy-uv79f4K_lT_3g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 19, 2015, 4:54:40 AM
Any video showing the build in 2.0?
I started flame totems and want to swap to something else now that i have some currency. I really like the idea of discharge and am thinking about this build... but would really need to see a video of it in action to decide. Anyone know if any videos of it exist?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:05:59 PM
almost done, need discharge 21 and grace 21^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info