Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:44:28 PM
Hi Doe,
Could you post what the Templar's passive tree should look like at 90 points?
Thanks
Hi!

I want to spec CoC Cyclone Discharge when Warbands rolls over to Standard. I am planning to use the full respec on my 91 shadow.

I am looking at this build or WayneTrain version.

Do you know if the WayneTrain version with the use of Blood Magic passive still works well?
I have all the gear for this build (including volls devotion) except Elreon jewelry (I have jewelry for WayneTrain version), and Im pretty low on exalts now, so might not be able to afford the elreon jewelry.

Edit: His build uses empower and +1 volls, I do not have a lvl 4 empower or +1 volls.

What would you recommend? Thanks mate!
Last edited by Ayura021 on Oct 1, 2015, 1:10:45 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:44:34 PM
"
"
Ayura021 wrote:
Hi!

I want to spec CoC Cyclone Discharge when Warbands rolls over to Standard. I am planning to use the full respec on my 91 shadow.

Do you know if the WayneTrain version with the use of Blood Magic passive still works well?
I have all the gear for this build (including volls devotion) except Elreon jewelry (I have jewelry for WayneTrain version), and Im pretty low on exalts now, so might not be able to afford the elreon jewelry.

Edit: His build uses empower and +1 volls, I do not have a lvl 4 empower or +1 volls.

tbh i dont know what he was triing to run, atleast i know it wont have as much dmg, nor as much dodge and max res (cus BM passive=no auras), also u will fight against the lifedrain with your leech, so if not having insane dmg u will have it harder to leech up.

empower against not empower: i posted both in my guide, depending on the blue gem u choose for different situations can generate more dmg, overall i do not recommend using empowered spells unless u got empower4 and a +1 volls, inc aoe is just to good for maps and trashclearing

elreon jewelery can be obtained for 2-3 ex invest per ring (if multimod).
jewels you could try to craft yourself or try to find cheap base jewels, which u can replace laters.

it also depends on, what u triing to do with the build.

Thanks for your reply.

Really i just want a fast fun mid teir mapper. I have a mjolner discharge for end game content.
Im leaning towards using his spec until i can afford the rings, then possibly respecing my other char.

When you say 2-3ex per ring, you cant be talking about a -x life ring to multimod? they sell for heeeaps. What mods would you suggest for a 2-3ex ring?

cheers again!
Are some of you doing this build as their first build in one month league? I used this build in 1.3 on standart with already some currency, i dont know if you are able to build this char in a new league without any currency. The other build i am interested in is the "Southpaw Ranger" a crit Reave build. Any tips/experiences in leveling Yolowhiler/Southpaw in a new league?
How much difference is there going to be between these 2 daggers?

Obviously the second one still needs crafting, but the flat spell dmg would be a lot better than the added lightning dmg to spells?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:44:43 PM
"
Ayura021 wrote:
Hi!

A little off topic... I just noticed you said you were going to use the full respec, are we supposed to be getting a full respec after the Warband ends?
I still don't understand why you're using EB. All you need is an enlighten L3 and change ESGOH jewels to MGOH jewels. So for 1 gem slot + a little currency you gain tons of passive points. As a result you can get 187% life + Acro + same DPS as this build. How can you justify EB if skipping it allows you to get so much...

Also crit multi on jewels is usually not as good as spell damage, but it's hard to calculate for sure.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info