Podcast Feedback

If Path of Exile did not exist, what would each one of you be doing? Where do you see yourselves in a world without POE?
How much headache does C++ give you when programming?
Afik, it takes a lot of craftmanship to write a maintainable code in C++. (java programmer here, i started with C but I never got into advance stuff like function pointers).

In addition (or to amend) to what I previously suggested, maybe a series of topics on the concepts/principles/'problems and solutions' behind a client-server arpg game like PoE. I do hope there are certain topics that are very interesting. Well, one is de-sync which is a problem that has existed even before the era of the Vaal when Rhoa's ruled Wraeclast (they probably invented de-sync).
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
I would like a serious discussion on if, how much, and why game design priorities have changed since Closed Beta, on topics such as unique item, skill gem, and monster/boss design.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
What book or film or game had the strongest impact on you in terms of inspiration and is a big part of who you are today?
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I would like a serious discussion on if, how much, and why game design priorities have changed since Closed Beta, on topics such as unique item, skill gem, and monster/boss design.

+1 although I doubt we'll see answers on that on an unofficial podcast since it borders on internal company policies etc.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

+1 although I doubt we'll see answers on that on an unofficial podcast since it borders on internal company policies etc.
I understand that. If an official statement is impossible (and it will be), then unofficial, strictly inidividual views would be nice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
my question: how can you do so much amazing work while being squeezed into these tiny offices? is there some relief in sight?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
how many pushups can you do in a minute?
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
how many pushups can you do in a minute?

Alternatively, how many minutes are there in a pushup?
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Here's the podcast for those who are interested! Remember, this is not an official GGG project. This is a few of the guys making a podcast after hours for general interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info