Statistics of Hall of Grandmasters

700 players have played it... what's that as a percentage of players who have logged on since its release?
I like the statistics! I hope to hear more in the future.
Ahahah, i had the pleasure of dropping a grandmaster hall map, also another one at the first masters pack.

Those grandmasters are assholes. The people who made them to figure there.

1° most of them, you cannot leach (you're playing some es char ? you're screwed a bit :p)

2° they cull you wtf ! Lowlife builds you are warned !

3° GGG made sure to put some great combos of masters ! AKA : Cycloner_leap slamer + puncture/bear trap dude for exemple

But this was hella funny, runned it with a guildmate. Yet we got our ass shaved we loved doing it, tho we didnt got far it was really entertaining.

Just kinda that i wont ever able to do it as a wander (no leech / culling strike) !

Good job on the map !

HF there guys
I so wanna run that. Sounds like fun and i could add to the death count.^^
Hello,

I'm working on Grandmasters list on the wiki, and I find some Grandmasters twice :
"ForRipsSake (Level 87)" is in Eternal's wave 6 in Hegemony's video but in Fallen's wave 6 in Mathil's video.
Same thing about "LagKaiser (Level 74)", Eternal's wave 2 for hegemony but Heroes's wave 2 for Mathil.

Then my question is : Are some Grandmasters used twice? Or is there some randomness?
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
"
fkxShadow wrote:
Then my question is : Are some Grandmasters used twice? Or is there some randomness?

There's definitely randomness involved.

"
Qaen wrote:
1° most of them, you cannot leach (you're playing some es char ? you're screwed a bit :p)s

There are definitely some you can't leech from, but off the top of my head I don't think it's most of them. If you're noticing a general reduction in leech effectiveness that would be because PvP scaling is causing you to do less damage, so you're getting less life/mana back.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Ty for the answer Dan_GGG and ty for the list link CharanJaydemyr, that will help a lot :D
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Burn exiles burn !

Ps i have watched some vids from ppl runing that map like Helman, RaizQT and i can confirm my GM is using pledge of hands incinerate(and not like some twich chat suggested quill rain incinerate lol ;p)
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Feb 5, 2015, 7:40:14 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
Those players have died 2143 times.

in the maps? or is that their total deaths on the characters they entered the maps with?
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
I found this map but it was kinda late. No one is buying it anymore :(
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info