Herald of Destroyed Themes gem too OP, plz nerf.

"
CorranHorn wrote:
I don't think complaining about how pretty a voluntary micro transaction is is really worth anyone's time dude.

This "voluntary micro transaction" is the #1 source of funding for this game that you enjoy for free. Making them look the way they should and honoring the themes they are trying to create should be a high priority. Don't bite the hand that feeds and all that jazz.

I was thinking about posting something similar to this thread today. I was messing around with my micros yesterday (normally use the infernal weapon and foot prints) and realized that I can't use my divine weapon effect with hearld since it just looks dumb. This is something GGG should look into.
EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S TACO-FLAVORED!
Just go with the fire theme :D

Spoiler

:)

(I do agree 100% though. Effects should be optional)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Feb 4, 2015, 10:08:45 AM
Yep, super lame to spend all this time on your char and then herald makes it look dumb as hell.
At least give us cheap mtx for weapon hand only so we don't have the dumb thing poking a hole in our shields.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
You all missed the point.
+1. Or, at a minimum, please allow applied weapon effects to "override" the herald effects on your hands.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
"
CorranHorn wrote:
You all missed the point.

No, sir. You have.

If complaints about aesthetics upset you, perhaps leave the ART, areas and feedback thread.
Last edited by Scotchfist on Feb 4, 2015, 11:19:31 PM
"
Just go with the fire theme :D

Spoiler

:)

(I do agree 100% though. Effects should be optional)

I hear, ya, Pes_Planus. I honestly love the fire look but just wanted something different this time.

Spoiler

Dammit, fire basilisk is in HO, so can't link him >.< /fail
"
Raechel wrote:
I'd be more worried about how unflattering the cut of your armour is and the fact that you have six nipples :)

Well, at least I am not the only one that thinks the Steam-Powered Armor Chest Piece MTX looks like it has 6 shining nipples. *Laughs heartily*
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 16, 2015, 4:17:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info