unlink from steam account

"
PochuiYra wrote:
Could u unlink my steam account, i still have it but using different steam as main. so i want to link other steam.

Hey PochuiYra, could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com with this request? :)
Hello,

Could you please unlink my steam account as well. I have recently changed my email and account name to use it in another account. I realised that my steam account still linked to this account.
"
grootx16 wrote:
Hello,

Could you please unlink my steam account as well. I have recently changed my email and account name to use it in another account. I realised that my steam account still linked to this account.

You’ll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hello! Could you please unlinck my account from steam? I linked wrong account
"
funk86 wrote:
Hello! Could you please unlinck my account from steam? I linked wrong account

You’ll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

Hello,

I lost all characters after Linking Steam with POE.com Account, i try whith 2 adress mail.
My name account steam, is fiewf.

Some help please.

thanks
"
fiewfx wrote:
I lost all characters after Linking Steam with POE.com Account, i try whith 2 adress mail.

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about this.

----

jesus, is that how i unlink my account? me next please!!!
"
Obadachi wrote:
jesus, is that how i unlink my account? me next please!!!

You'll need to e-mail support@grindinggear.com about account issues.

----

I think this might require us to email support. Just a hunch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info