unlink from steam account

I have my account on PoE bound by Steam, but do not want to play more by Steam would untie herself?
pokemonhos
No need.

As I said in my previous post, you don't need to unlink. Just need to email support to get an email address and password attached to your account.
Será que muda algo em relação a lag/decync etc... ?
pokemonhos
"
xTheZeus wrote:
Será que muda algo em relação a lag/decync etc... ?

Não
This thread is just what I was looking for! The Steam version of the game disconnects me every 5 minutes so I want to play on the stand-alone version. I need an email linked to my account if someone could help me with that!

Seriously though, this post made my day!

Thanks in advance!
"
Shmoopty wrote:
This thread is just what I was looking for! The Steam version of the game disconnects me every 5 minutes so I want to play on the stand-alone version. I need an email linked to my account if someone could help me with that!

Seriously though, this post made my day!

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I've sent you a PM regarding your request.

Many Thanks,
Arthur
support@grindinggear.com
hi. can you unlink my account too? it's too old and i want to open new account. thanks
If I would like this account taken off steam and made into a PoE account, I just email support? That's what I have gathered. Or can it just be done without contacting support?

edit: I guess I should add that I have an couple year old PoE account but my steam one has all my microtransactions etc. on it.
Last edited by Maedrath on Apr 29, 2015, 1:50:53 PM
Hey support!
Can i please to unlink my acc? Thanks :)
Hi support.

I have a different account that contains all my microtransactions, because I changed my primary email address some time ago. However, I accidentally linked this account to my steam profile. Would it be possible for you guys to unlink this account?

Thank you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info