unlink from steam account

nevermind. i'm good.
Last edited by Tygerwoody on Mar 31, 2016, 10:37:18 PM
hi, can u guys unlink this account from the steam plz
thanks in advance
Hello, would also like to unlink my steam and path of exile accounts
Please unlink my steam account, It was a fault to create one with the steam edition. I already got one because I bought the gamepedia bundle at humblebundle

I hope for a fast answer.

King Regards,

DraakoorHD
Hey GGG, please unlink my account from Steam. Thank you in advance :)
Hi guys,

We may be able to help you unlink your accounts from Steam. Can you please email in to support@grindinggear.com and we may be able to help you from there.

Thank you very much.

Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Unlink my steam-account please ?
"
t_v855 wrote:
Unlink my steam-account please ?

Hey t_v855,

Can you please email support@grindinggear.com from the associated email address with this request? As we'll be able to process your request through email correspondence.
So i originally used steam to play, but now i am using the GGG launcher and have no way to log in. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks!
Hello Tech Support

I have been playing Path of Exile for a little bit and I have 3 characters (Pwnda-lvl 49, Pwndiator lvl 16, and Pwndecro lvl 5. Okay so what happened was I am the leader of a guild and i was looking to buy stash tabs for my guild so we can share items. Well when i clicked the buy tab is sent me to the main POE website. Long story short I didn't know I had linked my steam account as my login under username (Pwnda) so I created another account using my yahoo email to make a new account (xPwnda) in order to finish the purchase of the guild stash. When I created the new account I linked the steam account to the new email which in return wiped all my characters and all the items that I purchased with real money. I was hoping that I could get my account restored/relinked to my old username "Pwnda". I am hoping that this is allowed since I have put in alot of time, work, and hard earned money. Thanks in advance for your guys help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info