Hideout of the Week: The Scarlet Corsair

My favorite HO so far, by a long shot, well done.
I love these video series.

Alternative empty hideouts MTX is a good idea.
I would definetly buy one.
Very nice hideout, gratz !
Wow, just wow!

There were some very nice hideouts before presented in the HOTW series but this one made my day...absolutly awesome work!

"
dlrr wrote:
This REALLY needs to be a hideout MTX... damn! i want!

+1

I would like spend some points for this too :D
Very nice hideout, gj! :)
No! Bad!

This is not what is needed or asked for!

New 76+ maps! It's what half of the fan base spends EVERY SECOND in the game doing.
hideout is amazing.

to expand this idea, there could be user designed maps which they can run later with friends over and over again after creating a design template and applying it on a special type of map (for example: dunes) in zanas portal device.

shouldn't be free, zana could charge you some chaos to apply your design to a map but the design should be reusable.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 4, 2015, 8:16:33 AM
GZ really nice, the boat are is awsome
My jaw dropped during this video, stunning work! A true masterpeace, Bravo, Count me as a fan.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
I really like these Hideout of the Week videos. It shows a lot of creativity on the part of the players and appreciation from GGG for showing them off.

In general, I would like to see a bit more in depth commentary on the player's thoughts on how they designed the layout out their hideout and more times spent exploring the different areas in the hideout. Also, either Chris needs more caffeine/energy or he should allow others the opportunity to do the voice work, LOL.

My only complaint about this specific video is that there is no 1080p option. As usual I'm impressed by what the player managed to do with their hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info