Patch 1.3.1 has been Deployed!

I am very disappointed with the map really, its nearly impossible to clear it with a uber viable build, i think balance is shit and i feel sorry for the peple who gave their money for their characters for this map cause nobody will play it
"
semma_car19 wrote:
I am very disappointed with the map really, its nearly impossible to clear it with a uber viable build, i think balance is shit and i feel sorry for the peple who gave their money for their characters for this map cause nobody will play it

Are you not paying any attention at all? It's a map made specifically for PvP builds. Uber Atziri killers mostly suck in PvP, everyone already knows this. Now high-level PvP characters have something to do besides just looking for matches.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 3, 2015, 3:04:57 PM
Majority of people complaining about this map, maybe the community in general forgets what was the reason for creating it. From a game developer perspective, If you want people to support your company by purchasing $500 pack, you want to give them something extra and exciting in return, or a reason to purchase it. There has been countless supporter packs available since Closed Beta, enabling to design a unique item and create a monster, but none offered immortalising your character. Not many games allow you to do that. And I think that's pretty sweet. If you involve numbers, you compete in Hall of Grandmasters against 150 players that invested $75,000 into those packs alone. Into GGG. The map itself has very clean simple (yet pretty) design, that leads me to think they didn't want spend too much resources into it, otherwise they would lose money.

See also:
"
The idea was first conceived during a team discussion about ways to add new community content to the game. It was initially thought that perhaps players could start to create Rogue Exiles for the general game. A concern arose that Rogue Exiles might saturate the game if they were submitted in vast numbers. Creating a map that contained them all in one place was the logical next step. Thus, the Hall of the Grandmasters concept was born. The next step was to work out the logistics of how to make it happen. - Bex_GGG

I mean, people who watched podcasts with Chris, Carl and Rory, and are overall a bit interested, probably realise these things.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
"
mireklefou wrote:
Majority of people complaining about this map, maybe the community in general forgets what was the reason for creating it. From a game developer perspective, If you want people to support your company by purchasing $500 pack, you want to give them something extra and exciting in return, or a reason to purchase it. There has been countless supporter packs available since Closed Beta, enabling to design a unique item and create a monster, but none offered immortalising your character. Not many games allow you to do that. And I think that's pretty sweet. If you involve numbers, you compete in Hall of Grandmasters against 150 players that invested $75,000 into those packs alone. Into GGG. The map itself has very clean simple (yet pretty) design, that leads me to think they didn't want spend too much resources into it, otherwise they would lose money.

See also:
"
The idea was first conceived during a team discussion about ways to add new community content to the game. It was initially thought that perhaps players could start to create Rogue Exiles for the general game. A concern arose that Rogue Exiles might saturate the game if they were submitted in vast numbers. Creating a map that contained them all in one place was the logical next step. Thus, the Hall of the Grandmasters concept was born. The next step was to work out the logistics of how to make it happen. - Bex_GGG

I mean, people who watched podcasts with Chris, Carl and Rory, and are overall a bit interested, probably realise these things.

Well said. It's a Unique Map its supposed to be hard. If it wasn't I would be disappointed.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
AI in the map should be improved, notably the aggro reset when out of range should disappear. It's definately too easy right now because of this.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 4, 2015, 4:37:45 AM
And when a new territory or ACT4???
Let me guess, remote mine still unplayable ?
I find the chest in the end little low level compared to the challenge.

-The gem box is close to useless considering most build clearing this map are already maxed in skill gems.

-The rarity + quant box is lackluster. Should be replaced with something more exciting, like a box giving free unique or better a chance to get legacy league unique.

Also you should have to possibility to hoover on the Masters before they attack so you can see their names and lower the transparency of the force shield so you can see them better.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 4, 2015, 3:57:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info