1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

They do have a reason with beyond, you can crash instances by dropping too much loot in a massive pile. I was getting about 3x as much loot as I could carry through 6 portals playing single Beyond shores, and I could crash the shore in a way that I couldnt enter the map again if I concentrated the killing too much, thats single beyond. Cha Sui crashed out his double beyond shore the other night and lost half the map because he spawned too much loot in 1 spot. It was excessive, the entire screen was items and it would go on and on for several screens, to the point where you couldnt even pick up and id all the rares if you wanted to. Item quantity in maps is an issue, its all about game stability and playability, theyre not nerfing for the sake of nerfing fun.

If your game crashes from too many items, you don't have enough RAM. I'm guessing you have like 4GB? I have 8GB and 4GB video (64 BIT). My guildmates tell me they can't enter an instance because there is too much loot (they crash) so I go in there and get it.

There is certainly a problem with item layout on the ground where you cannot always pick up items or they show as being in a room that they aren't in.
I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Last edited by StrangeObject on Feb 4, 2015, 9:18:44 PM
Fixed a bug where Doedre's Elixir and Scold's Bridle could stun the player.

WTF is this killed the new BD stuned on cast???
"
StrangeObject wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

They do have a reason with beyond, you can crash instances by dropping too much loot in a massive pile. I was getting about 3x as much loot as I could carry through 6 portals playing single Beyond shores, and I could crash the shore in a way that I couldnt enter the map again if I concentrated the killing too much, thats single beyond. Cha Sui crashed out his double beyond shore the other night and lost half the map because he spawned too much loot in 1 spot. It was excessive, the entire screen was items and it would go on and on for several screens, to the point where you couldnt even pick up and id all the rares if you wanted to. Item quantity in maps is an issue, its all about game stability and playability, theyre not nerfing for the sake of nerfing fun.

If your game crashes from too many items, you don't have enough RAM. I'm guessing you have like 4GB? I have 8GB and 4GB video (64 BIT). My guildmates tell me they can't enter an instance because there is too much loot (they crash) so I go in there and get it.

There is certainly a problem with item layout on the ground where you cannot always pick up items or they show as being in a room that they aren't in.

That's not an entirely accurate statement there Strange.

I have 16 gigs of RAM and my system crashed in the same way as described. There is more to it than just the amount of RAM one has.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Feb 6, 2015, 12:48:47 AM
- Fixed Desync?
"
mbernier90 wrote:
anyone else experiencing lots of crashes since 1.3.1? I play coc cyclone-discharger/desyncer. No fps issues, only 4-7 crashes/hour

Yeah, have more crashes and lost maps / party bcs of 1.3.1.
I'm Loving the New patch :) Keep it up!
This dropped for me last night. It seems to be the Season 11 1000 point race reward which shouldnt be available yet... right?

http://imgur.com/gallery/oA2KBlF

Last edited by xaen on Feb 13, 2015, 2:37:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info