1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
TimeDilation wrote:
Seems to me that this patch included a stealth "time frame trick" nerf. I'm seeing consistent time frame peaks regardless of masters/corrupted/boxes spawning at the docks. However it seems that there is still a fairly obvious increase in the time the loading screen is present, so that still works.

nope, tried in the docks and i still get huge spikes.

anyway the thing i've hated the most is how they passed the doedre's and scold's changes as "bug fixes" when they weren't anything the like.

doedre's elixir and scold's bridle clearly dealt damage to you, a chance of getting stunned wasn't a bug but the expected outcome according to the game mechanics.
some people (i'm not included but i feel bad for them) actually built around the selfstun mechanic and i feel it's disrespectful to them to label this as a bug fix, as if they were exploiting some flaw in the code.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
impressed from reading the notes... seems one of thoes patched where u fixed alot of the rigth stuff.. the pvp balances i cant comment on since i dont pvp
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Scold's Bridle no longer damages totems, traps or mines.
I'm confused, the Scold's only damaged the player right? So is this the indirect way of GGG saying they've nerfed the last Botw, Scolds + Vaal molten shell? So that the Vaal molten shell now can't damage inanimate objects?

Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.
So you further reduced the Reward in your almost un-existing RISK VS REWARD system? That's just fucked up, you had no reason behind it f.f.s.
Maybe actaully make a note on vengeance saying that is doesnt work with unarmed? would be nice.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
PaganDK wrote:
Maybe actaully make a note on vengeance saying that is doesnt work with unarmed? would be nice.

its there, l2read
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Maxwells wrote:
I'm confused, the Scold's only damaged the player right? So is this the indirect way of GGG saying they've nerfed the last Botw, Scolds + Vaal molten shell? So that the Vaal molten shell now can't damage inanimate objects?

So you further reduced the Reward in your almost un-existing RISK VS REWARD system? That's just fucked up, you had no reason behind it f.f.s.

And yet torment is another free loot league, and they boosted beyond boss drops.
I think I'm pretty happy about all the changes here. Good patch GGG.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Feb 3, 2015, 7:14:23 PM
"
Maxwells wrote:

scolds used to damage traps, youd throw a trap and the trap would kill itself without going off. In order to get around we had to spec clever construction and use a sunblast to make the traps actually go off when someone in my guild found one and we had a muck about with it.

They do have a reason with beyond, you can crash instances by dropping too much loot in a massive pile. I was getting about 3x as much loot as I could carry through 6 portals playing single Beyond shores, and I could crash the shore in a way that I couldnt enter the map again if I concentrated the killing too much, thats single beyond. Cha Sui crashed out his double beyond shore the other night and lost half the map because he spawned too much loot in 1 spot. It was excessive, the entire screen was items and it would go on and on for several screens, to the point where you couldnt even pick up and id all the rares if you wanted to. Item quantity in maps is an issue, its all about game stability and playability, theyre not nerfing for the sake of nerfing fun.
Well i had built a CI shadow which used CWS+Discharge, romiras+incinerate and Scolds to proc it.
I had to evade all life rolls on my gear, have exactly the amount of STR i need and nothing over and get a shitload of ES to pull it off and then it gets destroyed.
Even did the math of how much mana cost i need to be able to stun myself somewhat consistently with it and got it working (nowhere near CoC level of procs tho).

I really hate GGG for not stating that being able to stun yourself with it was a bug and not a feature, i built my whole character around it and a lot of others did that as well.

Teaches me right for not going CoC discharge and wanting to try something new i guess?

I am just gonna wait for 1.4 now, not gonna waste my time on this game until then anymore.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Feb 3, 2015, 8:46:57 PM
Hall of Grandmasters unique map

Pros : We can kick Zeno's ass.
Cons : Low level map, loots are vendor grade...
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info