1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
jacky5047 wrote:
The "of Dousing" suffix makes you immune to ignite, while still removing burning.

This can dispel RF, but can i use RF while dousing flask is in effect?

Why would you even ask this? It's not like fire damage/ignite is an issue compared to freeze and shock, especially when you are running RF with insane fire resistance...
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
R.I.P. Scold's Bridle, Cast when stunned build
did GGG remove corrupted monster from Zana slay corrupted monster map?

Because there are none now and I checked entire map Necropolis lvl 73. I want my daily reset please!

Nice patch otherwise keep it up!
Looks like Dominus also got a huge drop nerf. :s :(
Can some one confirm this?
"
Wushimushi wrote:
did GGG remove corrupted monster from Zana slay corrupted monster map?

Because there are none now and I checked entire map Necropolis lvl 73. I want my daily reset please!

Nice patch otherwise keep it up!

They're in the boss room. I had the same thing in a coutyard zana. :P
Was just 1 simple pack of corrupted monster, and it was timed so i was kinda wuut when i cleared entire map first before figuring out.
Nerfhummer, senseless and merciless.
Could you please fix leap slam d-sync, it's horrible.
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

Using Abyssus? Heard some people were having issues with that on ST.

No, but i have the Disembowelling nodes.
My God, I hope they haven't further nerfed this wonderful buildcombo even more (ST/crit).

These worked pre patch witch i confirmed myself by checking my crit chance and using respec orbs.
However i have not checked AFTER yesterdays patch.
This could very well be the reason for my lower tooltip damage after the patch.
The amount seem quite possible and even most likely, i'll check when i get home.

#@!?¤#D!!!

Disembowelling crit cluster nerf with spectral throw 1.3.1. CONFIRMED....

Didnt change a thing on my crit dagger ST char, lost tooltip DPS after patch.
Respeccing/take away these nodes didnt change my DPS at all so they DONT work anymore after 1.3.1 with ST as they did before patch.

Too bad, i needed better dps.
Well, now i have 5 more passive points to apply to make up for it if possible.
Only thing im dissapointed about is why they didnt tell in patch notes, now i spent long time figuring out why i lost DPS.

WANTED:
COMPLETE patch notes with ALL changes included.

They dont list it because its just more nerfs, and im sure they are losing players because of it. My ST went from 88% down to 75% and I lost 5k dps.
Last edited by Sikeslayer on Feb 3, 2015, 10:42:27 AM
WOW dat balance fixes!!!!

The game is practically balanced now!
"
Added three new unique items, two of which were designed by our supporters.

Strongboxes now spawn packs of monsters in quick succession, instead of all at once.

Further improved stash tab highlighting. You can now find gems that are socketed in items.

The mods which removed status ailments and bleeding now provide immunity to those effects. The "of Dousing" suffix makes you immune to ignite, while still removing burning.

nice!

how about some graphic/sound updates for: enduring cry and maybe blood rage and shield charge. For example, I don't think the graphics represent the actual AoE for Enduring cry. So you just have to guess the range.

"
The Otherwordly prefix for Maps now only grants 10% increased item quantity, down from 16%.

dunno if i agree with this, if they spawn with reflect: CanRIP = yes

I won't even run this mod usually... too OP, now surely won't run it ever

"

Na'em, Bending Stone no longer drops substantially more and better items than the other Beyond demon bosses.

The Otherworldly boss with the ice spear is way too OP. I found that no matter how tactical I was, killing him was impossible. What, does he have infinite Vaal souls, or just casts vaal skills in a combo when you are already half dead?

"

Updated items, mods, passives and starting skills to provide balanced matches between preconstructed PvP-only characters.

??? D:

"

Adding audio to the Chicken Pet.

It would be cool if you could enable/disable pet audio in the options. I didn't like hearing my frog while I was in a map. I also don't want to hear people's pets in town. Doesn't matter so much now that many leave them in their hideout but it would be a good option.

"
Fixed a bug where you could Spell Dodge a Bear Trap.

Trapped for 10 seconds, yet if a player uses bear trap, the enemy gets out of it immediately right?

Can you do something about the fact that this skill makes a movement skill required? What about build diversity? What about a quartz flask, or some skills that breaks you out of the bear trap, or clicking on yourself (like clicking on a mission chest in vorici mission) where your player will do an animation where they try to break out of the trap, and therefore can get out quicker. For balance, the character cannot attack/cast while doing this animation or it will be interrupted.

As it is now: caught in bear trap = quit game, log back in

I will rip the eyes from your head with glee
Last edited by StrangeObject on Feb 3, 2015, 10:51:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info