Witch Lightning Tendril Skill Tree

This is my first skill tree for POE, please give some feedback. This is made for a Witch using the skill gem Lightning Tendrils.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycEFh2EeTsMjQfAgQH6-RMs18ql5V0VVJTrJg9X5f0EQ9tGX6vIvS1hY0ZbAvvUOASDY3BtNlfHNwtfd2MkyctR7QMUEJGcbJwjDaDCeGIYpXlGROeB2NvnrGQHaoqU7Q4pJHLvcpKLaj-Sfv1fjPmgYhb21mXl13ybwi31kV8sAsIZ5M6FbhX4b0nyFv5ZRg8ljIhw5DW-ehBh7c-iFqgQl7AwzqbtRmK-wn22hqPLYOXBsSiAAA=
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
first of all LT is not a projectile so Ballistic mastery node is shitty

I had to level 80+ LT in torment and I strongly prefer you to focus crit instead of that strange skill tree

You can easily have 100k dps with this build

like this:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEI-mVa5EqyycRUcy0biTzfp8gxEtwGbvfJ_fogAEs-FzmjuCm5BVJy_sOMAaGjjVdcy3cYWxQtD1QZYFQq6zTLMRD9teUDB-r92M2V_gEo0ZUlOXlT1fbRmX9GpDwFQI9NsLgh7yHWSd6_WP-klR8NUHHpUuXfIOSBGWpJF-M4w2E55h4lVLy70HYyaVuMo7fA_EoqN_xrzqaxeVIMHzcFKJ03DVY0OFfSlPKjipbrXyNZLYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-uvupldN4_6POuHyRQ==
Last edited by tolgadepot on Feb 2, 2015, 5:07:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Is there any specifics mods in gear before I get others? And is there any support gems I should look for?
NEVER USE SPELL ECHO on tendrils!

Its just stupid gem to use on it because you have to stay in same place too much.

I suggest LT-Faster casting-Conc effec-Inc crit- life leech

with vaal pact you get full hp almost every time

6th link could be - inc crit chance- lightning pen, inc aoe or anything but spell echo

It just spoils the taste

Fyi tendrils shake the screen if you crit and Its fun as hell.

You should preferably try to get Carcass, divinarius, maligaros and may be rats nest

Thanks for the help.

This is my first build and I have just recently gotten into POE, and it is a very fun game to play. The variations in skill gems and the possibilities with the skill tree blow my imagination in a different angle and bring out my ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info