Map loot customization

I think it would be nice if guys could coutomize what loot is shown on the map even when the always show is off example how maps always show even if loot it turned off well I would like to do this with uniques and crunchy and items that sell for crom I'm not sure if other ppl feel the same or not but I don't think it would be very hard to do and everyone can change what shows braised on what they want to pick up and things will not get missed as an archer I have found uniques that no longer show on map cause they were off screen when it dropped and I almost missed a few would not be surprised if I did miss some I don't know about
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This idea again? I'll say to you what I say in all the other similar threads:I support this, +1!
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Oh this is something that has come up before I was unaware guess that means it probably won't happen :(
I could actually see GGG implementing this, it'd be a good QoL improvement and wouldn't require TOO much work.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
What specifically would you add to a filter UI options menu? The crux of the problem is not "do it," it's "do what, exactly?"

I'm not disagreeing, btw, those massive loot explosions that shift all over the place and rearrange themselves on screen when you move a little bit.. are a massive fucking headache o.o It's been a problem since CB, and I'm just curious what sort of comprehensive suggestions people might have, because I have no idea exactly how one might go about implementing a stronger filter. I.e., it has to have options that empower the player to view items while minimizing screen clutter, but it itself cannot be as encumbering as the screen clutter problem is else it too will be problematic.

The only thing constructive I can think of that might help a little bit, is multiple loot hotkeys. E.g., [hotkey] + Z/X/C with separate filters for each. Or, perhaps [hotkey] + Z/X, where Z rotates displayed loot backwards, and X forwards (this one doesn't require more comprehensive filter options; it just allows you to stand still and see items on screen that cannot be displayed due to clutter).
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Items that are obvious filter bait, like low level blue items, might as well not exist if we could filter them out. A more direct solution of removing them from dropping in the first place (or at least a large percentage of them) makes more sense. No need to mess with a filter if everybody is going to configure it to remove mostly the same items.

Low level item-base-types are the biggest offenders.
^ Except blue items dropping on the right base could, after being identified, great crafting fodder.

The same is true with low level items potentially dropping with 5L, 6S, or 6L.

That's not to say either is likely to happen, and you won't have to sort through piles of shit (or that most players would even put forth the effort to identify magic items on good bases), but the possibility still exists.

I'm just saying, a "solution" that does not consider these is not a solution at all; ergo, expanded filter options. If a player doesn't care if they miss their (incredibly unlikely) T1/2 magic item drop, or a well linked low level item, then they can set their personal preferences without disrupting the game for somebody who might care.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I would like to be able to customize always show on the map like be able to make uniques always show or items with six sockets or items wit red green blue link
Ork say I have some uniques I want to do a vendor recipe with like ornate ring mail (chose this cause I have three of them ) I would like to make ornate ringmail of any rarity to show all the time I guess just a program that if you type in an item the same as in Poe.xyz.is and it will add that item name rarity sockets or links to the always show loot like Maps are
Not a lot of comments on this maybe nothing has ever happend with it is because there doesn't seem to be much interest in it :(
Wish we could get curse to make one that ggg would allow then I meen map hack was one of the most downloaded for d2 and it wasn't just for the revealing of the map I used it for the loot customization
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info