Let us know which level we are on

When doing multi leveled areas like sceptre of god, residence map, crematorium map and so on there is no visual indicator showing on which level we are.

Feels like it would take a minimum amount of programming time to add a little helpful text saying something like sceptre of god level 3 or crematorium level 2.

Is this possible?
Thanks.

Edit: Yes i mean on which floor we are. Maybe level was the wrong word to use.
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 1, 2015, 3:16:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean.
The overlay map will actually show you all explored levels, its just usually off to the side.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Probably was because a map like overgrown ruins use to be maze like rather than linear like it is now. Not a bad idea though. Unsure how they would do it as all areas that do have different levels it's counted as different zones, which I think they want to keep maps as a single zone.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
There's already a feature for this. You just can press Tab and look at the top-right corner of the screen. It shows you the info about the map. It doesn't require so much effort to press the Tab key to open the map and press it again to close it.
^ Triple post ;)

Also, what he said.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
^ Triple post ;)

Also, what he said.

Read (or re-read) OP before agreeing with wrong "advice".

People were talking about "pseudo-floors" in some maps.
Like Crematorium. TAB will show "Creamatorium" while it has couple of "floors".

Same for aforementioned Sceptre of God. Which has 2 parts (lower and upper), both of those have 3 "floors".
Yet TAB will only show "Upper\Lower Sceptre of God".

People asked for the numerical dislpay for those "floors".
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
^ Yeah, I got that. To be honest, I've never had a problem with it due to slight variations in tile-set, path-structuring, and different pack compositions. But really, I have no reason to disagree; I wasn't trying to be one of those guys ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
You can always see all the explored floors if you move your overlay-map around.
They are often spaced quite far from each other though, perhaps GGG could make an improvement by reducing that distance?
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info