WTF is wrong with shop threads?

So, after quite some time I finally got myself to update my shop in Standard. You know, lot of items and I am too lazy... Halfway through my stash (approx after an hour of pricing items), I hit the preview button and guess what happens. The topic is cut in half, half of the items not displaying.

This is the third time this has happened to me and I am getting pretty desperate as I dont know what to do and I dont want to just go and redo the topic from scratch. Again. As it always keeps either resetting into blank post (has happened to me twice during Rampage) or this "cut" happens.

Has anyone ever experienced here? Do you have any solutions for this problem? Any help appreciated :-)
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 1, 2015, 4:21:16 AM
You mean "check out nobody will buy my item as I dont have buyouts"? (I know I am exaggerating, but buyous help A LOT with selling)
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
You mean "check out nobody will buy my item as I dont have buyouts"? (I know I am exaggerating, but buyous help A LOT with selling)

How about actually go and checking it out? Anyway, yes, there seems to be a bug with mass editing posts. I just copy and save the whole mess to Notepad/Editor before hitting preview/submit :-D. Once you have a version of your shop posted and edit only parts of it you can always go back to a previous version in the editing options (restore versions#1-#n) so you don't have to start from scratch again if things go wrong. :-)
You can set your buyouts with Procurement easily, stop whining start acting :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info