mix dmg crit wander help

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2GqM9W_IFGHiJpUWv4w2VUu1SHBSKgvz6rl8jAvssDY9Y0MOSBSwgh7BxX_GEZb255-Ic3DCc5phbOcJoM5wP3NKmvxk-u-iBFm89lvFKC0fpzTAnOOEbIydqvnI0xt4ztsCm6H316yYVcY6WFAwTLNV1mTnFy_60h0Uj0aApGKsBAeD25UgwfMaj_ba-wkZipu1UzUPq_66u-PEopcGLYPTfn11dweHE5ykb57KSsM6gwnYvTWStfJuqkrIPycqTX1brEdRTLjKO3wPxKKjbWxw1YnTefYqW8LstMVDNlLs7YMZjgBeCC4=

i'm working on theory crafting a crit phys ele mixed wander, but i feel like my tree is still a bit inefficent. and low on defences aldos uses alot of points.

i want to run grace, hatred, and atleast herald of ashe and thunder,
i was thinking of using that bloodmgic shield that also has like 50 all resist to reserve one of the heralds on life and round out my resists

also not sure what sort of chest i should use.

for head piece i was thinking rats nest or alpha's
i have a nice ammy with life, all stat lifeleach, all res and crit chance which i will use, gloves will probably be mali's, boots are open, and i have a decent, not great phys wand.

rings i dont have yet but ideally phys dmg/wed life all resist diamonds, 1 with 2% mana leach so i can probably drop my manaleech nodes, armour i'm not really sure,i could do a 5link cloak of defiance and run eldritch but with so much mana reserve that is pretty useless, or i could do the aoe armour? i forget it right now, dont really want to run volls, my mana leech wont sustain.

any help will be appreciated.

main attack will be kinetic strike, single will be ps or barrage or possibly a frost wall totem for obvious reasons.
"
i'm working on a crit phys ele mixed wander

aha
"
ItsRay wrote:
"
i'm working on a crit phys ele mixed wander

aha

what?
You focus on one or the other. You are really only hybrid if you're low life (space for ele auras is made).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info