I have a question before i start PoE again :)

Does the Sync bug is still alive ? I'm level 59, i quitted to play this game, just because i was dying so much times for this sync bug...

How is it PvP balance now ?

Thank you

Desync will never be fixed. You can pretty much quit coming back to check if you feel it will make you quit again.

I am sorry I don't pvp someone else will have to answer that query.
FullBlownDaddy here. FullBlownDaddy believes that you will not be happy.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy™
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
therampa wrote:
Does the Sync bug is still alive ? I'm level 59, i quitted to play this game, just because i was dying so much times for this sync bug...

How is it PvP balance now ?

Thank you

Don't even bother , I know I won't untill they improve the game .
R.I.P 4.B.
GGG does all things BIGGER. Especially bugs.
pvp is kinda balanced and quite interesting.
desync can't be fixed, by design, in all games like poe, because there are 2 computers running very instance: the feeder, and the eater. there is a delay between feeder and eater, just a tiny bit, because they are so far away. as a result, they are NEVER in sync. when you do something in the game, the server needs to process this data and send responses to you, which takes time. ergo: always out of sync, sometimes more, sometimes less. please try to understand that.

but it's not as annoying as it was 2 years ago
"
Xtorma wrote:
Desync will never be fixed.
It won't be fixed or removed, ever.
GGG wants to retain their serverside control and doesn't have people on staff who can fix desync properly within that context. So no, desync will always be an issue. Making POE a very extravagant portfolio/showcase game for future employment that isn't actually meant to be played.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info