Started from the bottom...I'm still here.

Started today off with buying 37 level 71 maps off someone for 10c
I have done 20 of them.
I have gotten 1 map above level 71.

I only run maps that are
+Packsize
+Rogue Exiles
+Rare/Magic mobs
+2 unique bosses

I'v even alched several of them, the only benefit was I got a pair of maligao's gloves.
Please provide me with tips on how to please rngjesus & better increase my map pool.

"
Voxxism wrote:
I have done 20 of them.

I only run maps that are
+Packsize
+Rogue Exiles
+Rare/Magic mobs
+2 unique bosses

I'v even alched several of them, the only benefit was I got a pair of maligao's gloves.
Please provide me with tips on how to please rngjesus & better increase my map pool.

A) stop running 2 unique bosses/exiles (unless you're corrupting 2 bosses for double chance at vaal fragments)

B) chisel/augment/regal for %quantity/quality if you don't care about spending more and only care about getting more opportunities for maps to drop

C) Pray harder or be less obstinate than I am and start alternating maps with party members (I personally only run solo currently, so I'm not pushing anything there)

D) Pray harder

I personally have been transmuting > alt'ing for pack size/magic/rare and then run them and I've maintained a decent pool that way.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Jan 30, 2015, 3:09:29 PM
"
Voxxism wrote:
I have done 20 of them.

I only run maps that are
+Packsize
+Rogue Exiles
+Rare/Magic mobs
+2 unique bosses

Buy lv75 maps.
Use alchemy orb.
If the mods are undoable (as in you will have insanely high risk of dying), reroll it.
If the mods are not godly: use vaal orb.

Sell all maps that aren't lv75. Keep buying lv75s to keep doing them.
This works economically, have tried it myself.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Jan 30, 2015, 3:12:19 PM
If you are running these blue, also stop accepting % rare. Blue maps there are three mods that matter:

Packsize, Magic Monsters, Beyond.

And if you don't pull monsters together for beyond to increase spawns, don't bother with that either.
"
Voxxism wrote:
I have done 20 of them.

I only run maps that are
+Packsize
+Rogue Exiles
+Rare/Magic mobs
+2 unique bosses

Play the RL Lotto , I think there you might expect better results compared to the drop rates in this game .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Jan 30, 2015, 11:01:29 PM
I have this feeling pack size does the opposite than it used to. I never really rolled for pack size only, but now I took 10 open maps and rolled pack size. Got 6 maps back, literally all lower than the map. Then I did a Zana and 9 random rolled maps and got 20 maps including 6 upgrades.
Now if someone repeats this with a bigger sample size :p Now I just save my alts and use them for something more worthwile.
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 1, 2015, 7:06:03 AM
"
Barivius wrote:
And if you don't pull monsters together for beyond to increase spawns, don't bother with that either.

I never do that. What is so special about Beyond monsters except that they are scary and dangerous sometimes ?
Well, they're also additional and can possibly drop maps.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Beyond adds additional magic, rare, and boss monsters which will drop high level maps if one drops.
A lot of good advice in this thread, and of course the thread starter won't bother posting a reply :).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info