What race reward system do you prefer?

I haven't read the replies but just want to say there's a reason currency is not the race reward and rewards are often alt arts of low tier uniques. Chris explained they have to pick those items that won't benefit players too much. Of course there were some amazing items as rewards.

I vote for alt art even tho items below 250 pts are unsellable and mostly useless, currency option won't probably happen.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989281

Id like to see orb rewards return as well, but as a compliment to alt arts, not as a replacement- orb rewards for single events, alt arts across the season.
IGN: KoTao
Currency used to be a reward? PogChamp

I never knew that. Any info on the extent of the currency?

It would be cool to get currency from racing, but I feel like that is hugely unbalanced when it comes to new leagues. Also, most people already have superior methods of getting currency, prolly more efficiently then they could while racing (tho I may not be understanding correctly).
Yeah, top flippers at sc say they make 50+ ex per hour, so 3 hour race for them is like 1000 reward of s4 (or fifty s11's rewards xdd)
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Alternate art but able to be traded in as an MTX that I can use on any league. This way I don't end up with all the cool alternate artwork rewards eventually all ending up on permanent leagues.

Just a clarification that the MTX would consist solely of the artwork to be applied to other items, not an actual item I could claim.

Wasn't there a suggestion by someone a long time ago to implement the option to consume the item so that it turns into a mtx.

For example, you turn your alt art redbeak in at one of the masters in exchange for the redbeak mtx. I guess the bottleneck is that it is probably a lot harder to implement than I imagine.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
CabooseDog wrote:
Currency used to be a reward? PogChamp

I never knew that. Any info on the extent of the currency?

Before Season 1, during Beta, races awarded currency. That ended and will never occur again, because of the impact on the economy.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info