What level did you start doing maps?

i only play hc and temp leagues. also: I'm a big sissy.

I usually farm docks until level 68, and piety until level 75. then i start with 67 maps by means of conversion and roll them easy blue.

problem with temp HC leagues is, no one has gear in the first few days and everyone struggles to max resists and get enough life. While I agree that most low level maps are easy, the drops just don't match up to piety loot. So farming piety early on in a league makes sure that you have good gear - and a lot of things to sell. (In standard leagues, this does not apply.)
Depends on character and league.

I can level to 70+ with one character before running my first map, or start mapping with another in early 60ish, or even late 50s.
Which btw wasn't an option before Forsaken Masters, since you had to unlock the lab by completing Dialla's quest, half-way through Act 3.
And still not an option to the poor souls being denied a date with Zana, by our good friend RNG.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I do maps as low as I hit merciless (53-56) as long as I dont die and have a decent resist. but its recommended (56) so its 10 levels below the lowest map. I just do some white maps.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Started 66 at lvl 56 today. fast xp to lvl 64 and now i do piety for easy +2 buff :).

Depends on gear imo, if your all set-up and the core build is okaish, your good to go and grind them maps in my opinion.
Even if you rip once a map, due to the big lvl difference and flat xp boost you still gain up to 80% at that lvl.

I actually had a lot of corrupted maps from prior chars that i am running now since my other chars don't get a lot of xp from them. It makes good xp and some easy shards etc :), win/win

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
High 60s at the earliest for me.
We tested it extensively
Early 60s, generally. I find maps more interesting than grinding the same area over and over so the sooner I can get into them, the better.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
This time around, 65 but as low as 60 on my newest build because i now had the white maps to actualy run, so its not allways if your build can do it but when you find your first map.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
I usually start mapping at 62 with ez Tropical Island.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
59, tropical islands, white
BLAMT!
As soon as Im done with peity.

Usually 60-61.

This league it was 61.

I saw Zana immediatly before level 72.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info