Crucial for patch 1.4 / GGG please comment on this!

- PANTS (c'mon GGG we need pants) :D
- Offline trading system (I'm personally sick n tired waiting for ppl to come online in order to buy stuff - this has been promised for years and absolutely crucial)
- possibility to lock auras preventing players to disable them by misclicking
- possibility to disable white / blue trash: when I'm playing with a mfer guy whole screen is filled with trash noone of us rly needs, sometimes concealing valuable stuff. Please let players decide what loot they want to be visible

If those implementations will be done (all doable, nothing special about it) I'm sure the game will become even better and attract tons of new players.
IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Jan 30, 2015, 11:42:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
IGN Soultakerr
"
- PANTS (c'mon GGG we need pants) :D
- Offline trading system (I'm personally sick n tired waiting for ppl to come online in order to buy stuff - this has been promised for years and absolutely crucial)
- possibility to lock auras preventing players to disable them by misclicking
- possibility to disable white / blue trash: when I'm playing with a mfer guy whole screen is filled with trash noone of us rly needs, sometimes concealing valuable stuff. Please let players decide what loot they want to be visible

If those implementations will be done (all doable, nothing special about it) I'm sure the game will become even better and attract tons of new players.

1) We have pants. They all got turned into the Ribbons in Solaris.
2) Trading is getting an overhaul. We're not certain when.
3) This exists. Right click and remove them from your hotbar. They stay active.
4) While nice QoL, not sure if GGG will ever implement this.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info