Who in here is older account than me?

All I see is 2013 and younger noobs around here :p

Is there any other 2011 or am I alone?
ey
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2022, 3:14:04 AM
Most people started when Kripp was big into the game. lol
Would be interesting to see how many have 2011 accounts. I'm sure a lot of them still play though.
September 2011 reporting in!
Was too busy with Vindictus to know that PoE existed or not in 2011. :P

At least I joined in around July 2012, and started playing just when Vaal Oversoul was added to the game. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 30, 2015, 3:41:03 AM
My original, non-staff account was created in December 2010, back when closed beta keys were still a thing. If I recall correctly, I was researching the NZ Games industry while I was in uni. I forget if it was because of an assignment or because I was planning on working in it at some point. I've done both at various points during that time.

I maybe posted once on the forums during that time, but as you might expect that's picked up since I started working here about 3 years later.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Jan 30, 2015, 3:48:43 AM
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
My original, non-staff account was created in December 2010, back when closed beta keys were still a thing.

I maybe posted once on the forums during that time, but as you might expect that's picked up since I started working here.

hmm so both you and Mark ("Neon") are players turned employees?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Yep, that's correct.

Which is not to imply I stopped being a player once I started here. If anything I play more often now.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Jan 30, 2015, 3:52:53 AM
Juli 2011. But there are older accounts active.
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
My original, non-staff account was created in December 2010, back when closed beta keys were still a thing.

The first announcements I noticed for CB were in late august of 2011 (at least here in europe) - back when I nearly immediately signed in... and had to wait and lurking around the forum (and doing stuff for the wiki later on) for another long 4 month until my key happened...

Was there really a phase before this that can be considered as 'closed beta' too? I'd imagine this more as kind of alpha or at least 'pre-beta'...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info