Quick question about Bloodline mods pack level requirement

Hello!

So I am currently playing BL to complete the challenge, and right now I have 4 more packs to kill (frozen sky, Keeper, voidspawn, guardian). My friends has told me these mods require map level 60+ to spawn, and starts spawning in Sarn. However, Fellshrine ruins is ALSO lv60 (99% sure). Would I also be able to farm there?

I'm trying to not die (softcore player due to inconsistent internet/potato computer), but to get to sarn, I will have to fight vaal. Unlucky desync, lag, etc might get me killed, so I try to avoid as much danger as possible. If i am able to farm in Fellshrine, it would save me from killing vaal!

Thank you!
Keeper can spawn earlier and i found my first one around lvl 50.
I think you should be able to farm the others in any 60+ area but i haven't tried it yet so i cannot confirm that.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
I don't know if they spawn there, but if you want to avoid Vaal then the highest level is Dread Thicket at 62. Although Crypt 1 & 2 might have higher mob densities. You might also try The Den.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Act_2
I did some testing today and can confirm that at least Guardian and Frozen Sky can spawn in the Crypt 2 (lvl 61). This means that only two things are not clear now:

1. can Voidspawn appear there too?
2. is the minimum instance level 60 or 61?
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info