Almost everyone has traded for more Exalts than found them. How is that possible?

"
feelgewd wrote:
im having some break with work/company all that so i can play pretty much as i want

on torment so far i found on locations/maps

16 exalts
1 eternal

play the game right, know the economics right and you can buy mirrors on new term leagues

I call BS. You might have 16 exalts. You did not FIND 16 exalts.
"
Barivius wrote:
"
feelgewd wrote:
im having some break with work/company all that so i can play pretty much as i want

on torment so far i found on locations/maps

16 exalts
1 eternal

play the game right, know the economics right and you can buy mirrors on new term leagues

I call BS. You might have 16 exalts. You did not FIND 16 exalts.

RNG is RNG. I found 5 so far. Traded 1 away. Got 3 from a trivia in global chat.

This is what i still have:

That guy was talking about FINDING 16 exalted orbs in Torment alone. Not likely.
"
That guy was talking about FINDING 16 exalted orbs in Torment alone. Not likely.

Well, its still rng, lol. Its not like you have to put in a real effort to get them, you just have to play a lot and get good rng thats all. Hm, its strangely similar to getting laid.^^
If RNG is your strategy for getting laid, then...

Nah, fuck it ^-^

@OP: It's simple, really.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
If you know of a reliable way to crash an instance then you can dupe currency. The only real trick is getting around the duplication detection in the game, which i wont elaborate on.

Sorry boys, all those RMT were for utterly valueless things.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Nah, fuck it ^-^

No RNG tomorrow night. ;)

At topic: How is it simple?^^
The Illuminati is duping exs, yo.

Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:

Nah, fuck it ^-^

No RNG tomorrow night. ;)

At topic: How is it simple?^^

How is a difficult philosophical dilemma we have been trying to solve since the beginnings of cognitive reasoning.
Edit: No wait, that's why ^-^

Let me just say: because his premise is wrong.

"If all of those cats know how to fly, then why don't I ever see flying cats?"

Simple.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 30, 2015, 3:45:14 PM
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info