Almost everyone has traded for more Exalts than found them. How is that possible?

"
Malone wrote:
"

Thats why buffed orb drop rates would work wonders. Normal players get their hands on some orbs to use for gambling and crafting and the botters dont make as much money because the orbs monetary value drops the more there are in circulation.

No because there will be inflated price for all gears. It only make the craft cheaper. That doesnt solve what you would expect initially.

I would trade more if i had more orbs though as i dont need that much then to get my items. Then i can give others the orbs and items i crafted and dont need.
If your really luck you'll find one of these, Ive been trying to sell it for 115 ex pure but not evryone has that much, someone offered 105 ex yesterday,

Dropped last week after i killed Vaal merciless, walking through city of sarn killed perpetus then a white mob next to him dropped it. Rng is real. praise Rngesus
"
KingCroc wrote:
If your really luck you'll find one of these, Ive been trying to sell it for 115 ex pure but not evryone has that much, someone offered 105 ex yesterday,

Dropped last week after i killed Vaal merciless, walking through city of sarn killed perpetus then a white mob next to him dropped it. Rng is real. praise Rngesus

Congrats.^^

inb4 RMT accusation

Also, what does the OP base this assumption on that people trade more ex than there were drops?
Bots farm them. People buy them from the bots with money. The people that bought them from the bots use them to buy things from all the tradecore people here who came to flash their epeens. Though without the bots the wealth would still be distrbuted the same way it is now, we would all just trade in lower denominations. The bots are basically just printing presses pouring bills into the economy lowering the value of the existing ones aka the exalts found by players through drops.
I see the point, but my guess is that FAR from everyone finish the league with 20 ex in the stash.

there are a lot of "lowcost exalt" trade imho.

if you are a semi-casual player you may find 1-2 exalt in a league by luck, and probably you'll just spend them on 1-2 ex items, like that rat nest or heartbreaker maybe, because you don't imagine to find more than that amount, and you want fun now and that good item it's just what you want.

this is the base of the pyramid and imho a vast majority of players

I played a couple of league where my goal was just that 3-4ex worthy 5L , and that's just 1 step up in this kind of reasoning
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
"
KingCroc wrote:

i came with this offer ... if i knew that you going to insta sell it for 115 i would buy but already overpayed 125 for another one fml

"
"
Perq wrote:
Think OP's point is that if everyone just find 1-5 ex per league, how do they end up with 20ex in stash at the end.

Keyword is EVERYONE. Many people just sell ex they find for chaoses, because they can buy some gear with them, thus people who use chaos recipe gain those.

I think if 1000 people trade the ex they find away and some 100 people end up with those, then its safe to say that this is how most people end up with their stash full of ex. Plus there is an infinite supply as ex are drops and not just handed out to a select few by GGG.

Well they sort of are just handed out to a select few just not by people (by the system)

OP topic is sort of legit in that

If people only get 3 PER YEAR (so in 3 months league this is either 0 1 or 2) how do people end up with tons of exalts...

There wouldn't be as many as people have because of how rare they drop (this is not rng is rng because we know they are rarer then most other things along with mirrors ets)
"
Lynerus wrote:

If people only get 3 PER YEAR (so in 3 months league this is either 0 1 or 2) how do people end up with tons of exalts...
There wouldn't be as many as people have because of how rare they drop (this is not rng is rng because we know they are rarer then most other things along with mirrors ets)

assume 100 people dropped 2-3 Exalts in the past year. assume those people traded them away.
assume 100 RMT bots (or just bots operated by players abusing the game), dropped 2-3 Exalts as well. a huge underestimate since bots run the game 24/7, possibly 365 days a year.

the resident economy-lord can easily end up having all 500+ Exalts, at the end of that year, since he's an end-point for all that trade.
he will then trade with an economy-lord higher up the pyramid, who has the RNG of a thousand players sitting in his stash, rather than just a few hundred.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 30, 2015, 1:11:39 PM
"

Perq has phrased the question better;
"
Think OP's point is that if everyone just find 1-5 ex per league, how do they end up with 20ex in stash at the end.

Keyword is EVERYONE.

Keyword is Everyone.

Sure, you found 8 ex this league. So what? Its most likely you have 20 ex from trading and selling your drops. But that means everyone else in the league is 20 ex poorer, not possible if everyone in the league found 8 ex and got 20 from trading because there would be negative total exalts in the economy.

Keyword is ALMOST
[/thread]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
its simple - some people go broke, some people make money.

its not like everyone is getting currency at the same rate - some people put a great deal more effort into gaining currency then others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info