Help Explain Atziri Trio Fight (Vaal Temple)

Lol the video of the "fight" makes me sick to the stomach. How can someone like you get that kind of gear? <removed by support>
Last edited by Support on Jan 30, 2015, 9:40:26 AM
He reflects fire dmg. He does it for every hit you make. You need more leech or fire res to tank trough it.

Cast on crit and mjölner builds can instagib themself vs him if you proc enough spells+ your molten strike balls each trigger the fire thorn too.

Edit:

Think it this way. Your leech would be enough if your arc+discharge would hit him only. BUT, you are hitting him with 5 molten strike projectiles too, that wont leech any amount(but they trigger that thorns). This is the reason why you cant "outleech" it with your build.

Last edited by Kullevi on Jan 30, 2015, 5:48:28 AM
"
afclegendz wrote:
Lol the video of the "fight" makes me sick to the stomach. How can someone like you get that kind of gear? GGG should check your Account for RMT issue m8.

What's wrong with his gear? OP has an account registered in 2012. If you think you have to RMT to obtain his gear in two years, you should think again.

@Topic: You had IC up when you started to get those heavy hits in, so I'd bet an Exalt that the fire thorns (only active when the boss is in his fire form) were killing you. Afaik they deal a flat amount of damage for each hit, and you hit pretty often. What fire res do you have (with and without Ruby)?
The video.... you're trying to completely facetank them.

I know, your gear is OP, but good god, at least MOVE around!
When the dual striker is burning he returns a certain amount of flat fire damage to you based on how many times you hit him, coupled with the sick degen from the pools.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
afclegendz wrote:
Lol the video of the "fight" makes me sick to the stomach. How can someone like you get that kind of gear? <removed by support>

What's wrong with his gear? OP has an account registered in 2012. If you think you have to RMT to obtain his gear in two years, you should think again.

I didn't accuse him of RMT with proof, i asked a question. "I farmed 66's maps for 2 years to get my 100ex together" as you're suggesting, is a possible explanation which would be sad but fine with me and the TAC of GGG.
Still I find it hard to believe that's what happened. I'm suggesting accounts like this should be looked at closer, because RMT destroys game for legit players.
Last edited by Support on Jan 30, 2015, 9:40:46 AM
"
GilgameshNL wrote:

Dual striker has a nasty reflect that no one can really explain, everytime I did him last it killed me and back then I was life based RT mjolner, no vaal pact.

This is probably what destroys you. The dual strike guy sets himself on fire, and it's just like lightning thorns, but deals absurd amounts of fire damage back to you. You have to watch out for that.
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
"
afclegendz wrote:

Still I find it hard to believe that's what happened. I'm suggesting accounts like this should be looked at closer, because RMT destroys game for legit players.

Yeah, much better for the legit playerbase to have random, baseless witchhunts.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Skyforth wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You're standing in the MASSIVE degen pool.

When a boss dies, it leaves a black pool (pretty sure pure phys, either that or chaos i forgot) that kills you extremely fast.

After you kill the tittybitch, run away from the middle (kill titty bitch in middle) and kill the cycloner second. Make sure you don't kill this guy at entrance. After that, you kill the dual striker. Looking at your setup you can just facetank it but DO NOT STAND IN THE BLACK POOL. Vaal Temple is a dark map, and the ground is probably hard to see.

hahahahahahaha

I figured I was doing something dumb like that. You are correct that the ground was hard to see - I had no idea what the heck was going on with this fight; all I knew about the fight is that when you kill one the remaining bosses heal to full and enrage.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
afclegendz wrote:

Oh fuck off. Seriously. All I do is map, never bothered with Atziri, so didn't know what I was doing.

2k hours played, a well run shop for a year and a half, and like 5-10K kills of Dominus at top MF is how I got this gear.

My gear is nothing special for someone who has been playing for 2+ years.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by Support on Jan 30, 2015, 9:41:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info