I found 5 exalts last year

"
Perq wrote:
"
GodlyMe wrote:

You call bullshit?

Whatever...

I play self found only.. I don't trade.

You people aren't making any points , I seriously don't even know what to say....WTF are you even talking about / trying to prove?

<removed by support> According to your logic, I'm a liar because I say I've only ever found 4 ex while you've traded for many, many ex... HAH.. stupidest thing I've heard in a while
:S

WTF does anything you said have to do with the fact that I've only ever found 4 exalted orbs in my 3 years of SELF FOUND / NO TRADE gaming.

We are after all talking about drops, NOT trading.

<Removed by support>

So don't whine about not getting shitton of exalts, derp.
"
Some people seem incapable of rational thought.

Oh really? I never said you are a liar. I'm calling bullshit on your assumption that drop rate is too low. They are not. If you want to play "self-found", go on, but don't say such stuff.
(also, I FOUND over 10ex, or even more past not even 2 years of playing... so yeah).

Also, I don't like your tone and way you call everyone idiots for trying to talk to you. You know shit about the game, yet go ahead and offend anyone trying to talk sense to you. So I'm not going to respond to your passive-aggressive bullcrap anymore. Bye.

I never once "whined" about "getting shitty drops".

"You know shit about the game" WTF do you know about what I know about the game..

I'm done wasting my time with you, you've done nothing but spew ignorance.

The OP asked a question and I answered it.

"
Starxsword wrote:
As far as exalts are concerned, I think I found 5 or maybe less. I don't keep count and I randomly use them not knowing their price.

"
So don't whine about not getting shitton of exalts, derp.

That's funny, when did he whine about getting a shitton of exalts? All I saw was a statement that he says he found 4 exalts.
Then, you decided he is bullshitting. It looks to me like you are the one being pissy.

"
Also, I don't like your tone and way you call everyone idiots for trying to talk to you. You know shit about the game, yet go ahead and offend anyone trying to talk sense to you.

Did you even read their responses? They are calling him out with their responses. What sort of response would you expect from those kinds of replies?

Look at your own response to his response. You are already acting all aggressive to a simple statement.

Thank you.

At least someone in this thread has some sense.

"
Perq wrote:
"
Starxsword wrote:

stuff

Errr, no. Not today, son. I'm not going around calling people pricks, even they do. I use that "Report post" button. At least most of the time. :-@

Read my post again, and you'll notice that he is trying to separate drops and trading. This is silly, and I assume he is saying that drop rates are too low (because self-found), which is false.

Rest of the stuff you said is just defensive umbrella on that (poor) guy, while trying to offend me for no reason. Say something on topic, hmmm?

There's your problem right there... "you assumed".. we all know what happens when you do that, and it's quite evident here.

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Jan 30, 2015, 10:54:31 AM
An exalted orb was one of the first currency items that dropped when I first started playing this game. I used it to yolo a lvl 20-ish rare, and thought "that was nice, I can't wait to get six affixes on all my gear."

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
"
Nutius wrote:
An exalted orb was one of the first currency items that dropped when I first started playing this game. I used it to yolo a lvl 20-ish rare, and thought "that was nice, I can't wait to get six affixes on all my gear."

Same story here :D
I found an exalt or divine on average once a week, was playing about 4 hrs a day but thats diminishing a bit now. Guess i spend more time looking at the ground then most.
Been playing since closed beta, found a grand total of 3 exalts prior to this league. This league alone, however, I have found a total of 5 - apparently RNGesus decided to help a brotha out. Never found Eternals/Mirrors though.
Found 9 in Torment 1 in bloodlines so far this league has been great.
Probably seen close over 20 drop but had a serious no life period last year so was playing alot.

and since everyone mentions it:

I have found a mirror and an eternal aswell but that was in 2013.

Drops are fine...

L2play/farm
This world is an illusion, Exile!
"
Tompos wrote:

L2play/farm

Again with this bull shit...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Think i found like 5-6 ex last year. Found 0 divines and 0 eternals.

This year i got 1 divine and 0 exalts.
I found my first one!

Hurrah!

Now it sits in my stash not doing anything.
Forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info