I found 5 exalts last year

28 Exalt in last year

but plz GGG gimme Eternal orbbbb

Found 10 in 2014 I think.
"
SkyCore wrote:
The drop rate of exalts is a couple per year, but the average wealth of a player in a 3 month old league includes like 60+ exalts right?

I dont need a degree in economics to say something fishy is going on.

Well there's definitely more influx of exalts than there should be. On the other hand, your number of "60+ exalts" depends on gear. Your gear is worth 60+ exalts at market value. I've never had more than 50 raw exalts in my life (when saving for shavs), while my gear was probably worth 200ex easy.

net worth is not the same as cash available

Still surprised that prices have not inflated a lot due to low level farming - i.e. bots (more orbs, less high lvl drops), so I feel that the economy is still healthy, the bots act as some sort of central bank providing liquidity.

Please name all your bots "Mario", now.

On topic: 3-4 in 2014...
Last edited by biomuesli on Jan 30, 2015, 12:45:22 AM
I found 2 at the very beginning of Rampage ( early Cruel ) and then another 2 or 3 from map drops until I stopped to play. I think I also got a very few from standard league so a total of around 10 I think.
5-6 sounds about right, strange thing is I tend to find them in spurts, I think out of those, 3 were found like in the same week or two weeks
I've found 1 my entire poe career, playing since closed beta. bots though bots op. I play every league.
5-6 Ex this bloodlines league.
First and only ethernal was in hc about 2 months ago.

Playing since closed beta. :)
"
"
GodlyMe wrote:

Maybe 2.

In the 3 years I've played, I've only ever had 4 drop for me. :'(

Which says a lot about the drop rate in this game being how I have somewhere around 10-15k hours played. -_-

Someone's a little bad at math (and bullshitting)

There are 8765 hours in a year so if you've played even 10k that means you've had over a year and two months STRAIGHT PLAYING TIME.

Don't think so bud lol
All that means is I spend nearly 1/2 my day playing. -_-
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Jan 30, 2015, 1:16:47 AM
I've only ever found four I believe, since I started in Open Beta. Basically never, gotta trade for currency, makes you wonder where it all comes from ^^
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last season 4, for now = 0.

But I got my first/ever ETERNAL drop :) Waiting for mirror, eh, maybe in next 2years? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info