I found 5 exalts last year

Just curious, how many did you guys find?

Still have never found an eternal. or that damn feather.
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
Found a Ber rune

:3

Spoiler

Found.. well, in the last year? Like, maybe 4 or 5, yeah. Never found a mirror or eternal, and that feather was given to me by a friend who was quitting :O

Maybe 2.

In the 3 years I've played, I've only ever had 4 drop for me. :'(

Which says a lot about the drop rate in this game being how I have somewhere around 10-15k hours played. -_-
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
Last edited by GodlyMe on Jan 29, 2015, 8:53:38 PM
I found 5 in the one month league... but none since.
You're supposed to trade for Exalteds. How many chaos, fusings, alterations, and jewelers have you found?
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Think I was skunked last year.
I would say about 3 Ex so far from the 1 month+ I started playing. Had a bad luck start and found my first chaos/unique around level 70+. Exalt around late 80's. Found the feather recently since I was determined to find it. Last thing I need to find is a mirror, I pray to the RNG gods. However, not trying to expect it.

First exalt found was in Bloodlines. Since then I have self found 5 more. When it rains it pours it seems.
The drop rate of exalts is a couple per year, but the average wealth of a player in a 3 month old league includes like 60+ exalts right?

I dont need a degree in economics to say something fishy is going on.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Over 20 last year for sure. Well, since I started playing (which was in Domination)

Found 11 so far in torment.

Probably just jinxed myself though <_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info