100 LvLThe Prestige Achieved!

"

[Removed by Support]

SC is easier than HC though. It's hard to get to 100 in SC, yeah, I've never done it in any league. But realistcally the fact is that if you bang your head against a wall in sc with a build that doesn't work you'll get 100 eventually. This is not so in HC.
//go next
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Jan 29, 2015, 2:12:45 PM
If someone reaches level 100 on SC and has zero deaths, does that count as HC? :P

Congrats OP! good job.
When my father said something along the lines of Congrats on your college degree, good luck in the university. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to "rain on my parade". He just understood, that when people strive for something, more times than not you are already planning on the next step as you finish the one you are at.

Sure there is a probability of the guy trying to be offensive, but at my 2cents, you are just being overly sensitive and purposely taking offense at the chance given.

How about congratulating the guy achieving and celebrate that instead of being on watch guard duty for any potential insults that may or may not happen, using 2 pages worth of posts trying to argue where no argument is to be had.

Anyway, some famous guy once said something along the lines of "he who takes offense when offense is intended is a fool. He who takes offensive when none is intended is an even greater fool". Also with the endless numbers of jerks on the interbuttz, it can't be good for your bloodpressure being offended that easely.
Please refrain from posting any Standard vs Hardcore comments in this thread, any further comments of this nature will be removed.

--------------------

On topic: Congrats OP for hitting level 100!
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
quodlike wrote:
Ty all for the great parties!

Nice work :) So... what now? There is still time to get 8/8 in the challenge leagues :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Please refrain from posting any Standard vs Hardcore comments in this thread, any further comments of this nature will be removed.

--------------------

On topic: Congrats OP for hitting level 100!

Awesome, laid down the law!^^

inb4 "but mah freedam of speach"! comments ;)

Spoiler
Have some cookies, you earned em. :)
"
And1111 wrote:
"
"
And1111 wrote:
Now your job is to get lv 100 on HC league,[Removed by Support].Gz on softcore 100 btw.
[Removed by Support]

I dont underestimate OP'a achievment and also i congrats him and i'm sure he will try to get 100 on hc.Didnt meant to provoke or anything with my post.

And even if he doesnt do it in HC its still all good, because its just a game. Can you buy yourself a mansion, a boat and a car with your HC lvl 100 achievement? I doubt it. So, it is the same thing because you gain nothing IRL, only that lvl 100 character in the game.

Happy lvling everyone.

To the OP: Here is your trophy for your achievement *hands over trophy*, now lvl one of each class to 100.^^
Do you have an estimate for the number of hours this took? For history's sake.
Time Played:Here it is my friend mostly focused on maping but i had to focus some on Trading so i can manage fee's on maps and items

Spoiler
Last edited by quodlike on Jan 29, 2015, 2:37:58 PM
Well done!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info