Fusing orb supposed to stop when item is max'd linked...

Was linking a pair of 4 socket boots...got my 4 socket, and accidentally clicked again. I've seen it not allow another try on items before, but some reason, it rerolled the links again...
It only does that for 6-links, presumably because while no one in their right mind would ever want to change the links on a 6-link, it's not that uncommon to want to unlink a 4-link in order to avoid support gems supporting skills you don't want them to. Getting stuck with a 4-link and having to buy a new item instead would be very irritating.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Jan 29, 2015, 12:45:57 AM
From wiki:

Version
Changes
1.0.0b

You can now use an Orb of Fusing on an item with four linked sockets again. The change made in 1.0.0 only prevents fusing items that have five or six sockets that are already entirely linked.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info