poe.trade still indexes stuff I sold a long time ago even if I update the shop thread

I update my shop thread every 1-2 days (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1122553), and for some reason, poe.trade still indexes stuff that I have sold a while ago. When people try to verify if the items are available, the verify button remains on 'working', it doesn't show 'sold'.

Is there a way to manually delete indexed stuff on poe.trade? It's getting quite annoying to get messages from people about stuff you sold like a week ago when you're mapping.

Thanks!
So you've deleted the sold stuff out of your shop, but it's still indexing? Weird.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Yeah. Try it yourself! Type 'Dread Needle' with my account name (xvachon), you'll see a result. Click verify, it remains on 'working'. I sold that wand last week, and have updated my shop at least 6-7 times since. Happens for a bunch of other items that I had too, mokou's embrace, goldrim, deidbell, etc..
I just tried the Skull Wreck and the Rage Scalpel, and neither of those come up in the POe.Trade results, but the Dread Needle does.

I'm quite intrigued.

You haven't got another shop thread with old stuff in it, have you? Procurement can mess with you in some interesting ways.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 28, 2015, 10:13:48 PM
Too bad you can't ask GGG for an answer. They've been promising a trade system for as long as the game has existed. Kind of like the promises of dealing with qol issues.
Closed my former shop thread and created a new one. We'll see if the issue still happens.
"
xvachon wrote:
Closed my former shop thread and created a new one. We'll see if the issue still happens.

Dont the procurement people have emails they can be reached at and the people who made poe.trade? I think they could help a lot more than players.
"
"
xvachon wrote:

Dont the procurement people have emails they can be reached at and the people who made poe.trade? I think they could help a lot more than players.

I'd love to PM the poe.trade maintainer about this. The problems I've had are back again with my new shop thread (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1191480). If you have the person's coordinates, can you PM me with them?

Test it again yourself, search 'lifesprig' with my account name. I get constantly PMed by people about this item despite the fact that I sold it at least 5 days ago and updated the shop thread completely a couple of times.
I think... it might be because you're using multiple posts in your thread for your shop - the bumping is probably only updating the indexing of the first message in the thread, not the subsequent ones.

I'd recommend deleting the shop completely, and then putting it all into a new shop with only 1 Item Post and then bumping that.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 2, 2015, 3:27:09 PM
a bump forces the website to update but you need to have everything in the first post to avoid stuff like that.

If you have too many items, open multiple threads.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info