This game...

"
Azdrubel wrote:
welcome exile,

here is a helpful link regarding the red-green-blue stuff (among other things) the other posters were talking about:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes

Imho you should bookmark that site, as knowledge is key to get anywhere on this godforsaken (oh man... that lore-reference) continent...

enjoy your stay

Thanks for the welcome.

The wiki is the first thing I ever check when it comes to a game. This one is very well done, it gave me a good amount of heads up on things. Still not at the point where I can remember everything off the top of my head, but working on it.

Edit: Never thought I'd hate anything more then reflect...the ghost possessed an Exile! Dear lord!
Last edited by colorfulinlife on Jan 31, 2015, 9:27:45 PM
"
Never thought I'd hate anything more then reflect...the ghost possessed an Exile! Dear lord!

yeah, the spirits can turn a walk in the park into a nightmare... wait until that happens in a lvl 70+ map to the boss. Oh my...
Hold on to yer shite load o´ bloody barnacles on me arse-cockles, me hearty!

IGN: Trapsdrubel
Last edited by Azdrubel on Feb 1, 2015, 7:55:53 AM
"
Azdrubel wrote:
"
Never thought I'd hate anything more then reflect...the ghost possessed an Exile! Dear lord!

yeah, the spirits can turn a walk in the park into a nightmare... wait until that happens in a lvl 70+ map to the boss. Oh my...

Stop trying to scare me, it won't work! I'm strong willed!

*Whimper*

Edit: Went into a elemental reflection corruption instance without noticing. That and possessed Exiles on the top of my no like list. I'm sure there are more to come...
Last edited by colorfulinlife on Feb 1, 2015, 3:55:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info