This game...

There are just so many paths to pick, I spent the first week just jumping from one build type to another. It wasn't until I used the easy to play Arc build and a very lucky early Tablua Rasa drop, that I even got into the third act. Most of my income back then was NPCing blues for the basic gears/gems I needed. It took me a while to come to terms with the fact I'll have to wait till Cruel before I could afford some of the better stuff. I've also learned a few more things.

Impulse buys are bad.

I suck at staying alive.

Falling Kolas give me heart attacks.

Arc freaking spoils the crap out of you.

The last boss lags the hell out of my crappy PC.

A good starter character is pretty nice to get you started on other builds.

No matter how many items drop...look at it. I once left a Chaos drop and only found it because I had to back track...

Greust irritates me, it's like every time I click him he acts like me being around is the signal to the doom of them all. I mean I understand if it happened after I caused the sky to black out, sending everyone a a panic thinking the end has come, but he was like that even before!

So far, so good it seems. One day I want to play in hardcore...again...after I learn how not to die. I was curious, I regret it.
Last edited by colorfulinlife on Jan 28, 2015, 8:54:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Welcome to Wraeclast, Exile :-D You already seem to enjoy yourself so go ahead and have more fun :-)
"
There are just so many paths to pick

750 hours in, and I've only ever seen the level 66 maps and Merciless Dominus because I keep rerolling. Too many things I want to do.

Keeps me incredibly entertained, however.

EDIT:

Also, a tip, if you didn't know already: Pick up Green-Red-Blue links (can be in any order, can even be like.. green-blue-blue-red or red-green-green-red-blue, etc.) They sell for a Chromatic each.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
Last edited by XigTek on Jan 28, 2015, 8:52:26 PM
"
Alysma wrote:
Welcome to Wraeclast, Exile :-D You already seem to enjoy yourself so go ahead and have more fun :-)

Good to be welcomed! Still got a waaays to go. I remember how happy I was when I dropped my first Chaos Orb.

"
XigTek wrote:
"
There are just so many paths to pick

750 hours in, and I've only ever seen the level 66 maps and Merciless Dominus because I keep rerolling. Too many things I want to do.

Keeps me incredibly entertained, however.

EDIT:

Also, a tip, if you didn't know already: Pick up Green-Red-Blue links (can be in any order, can even be like.. green-blue-blue-red or red-green-green-red-blue, etc.) They sell for a Chromatic each.

I want a character that can just kill everything, learn what's fun and enjoy watching everything die. Then use the funding from that to build a MF that can kill the...uh...lightning woman and farm her with 200%+ rarity. Finally have the ex to make whatever I want. PoE Goods is a godsend.
uninstall that shit right now, dont waste your time, you'll have hard time farming before having fun, and when you'll get some fun there will be an update that will ruin everything as always.
http://solhifady.blogspot.be/
"
fadox wrote:
uninstall that shit right now, dont waste your time, you'll have hard time farming before having fun, and when you'll get some fun there will be an update that will ruin everything as always.

I'm sorta aware of all the farming, that is what I'm planning to make a MF character soon after I have my fill of the game with my poorly funded main. I'm used to playing games like this, so I don't mind.
"
There are just so many paths to pick, I spent the first week just jumping from one build type to another. It wasn't until I used the easy to play Arc build and a very lucky early Tablua Rasa drop, that I even got into the third act. Most of my income back then was NPCing blues for the basic gears/gems I needed. It took me a while to come to terms with the fact I'll have to wait till Cruel before I could afford some of the better stuff. I've also learned a few more things.

Impulse buys are bad.

I suck at staying alive.

Falling Kolas give me heart attacks.

Arc freaking spoils the crap out of you.

The last boss lags the hell out of my crappy PC.

A good starter character is pretty nice to get you started on other builds.

No matter how many items drop...look at it. I once left a Chaos drop and only found it because I had to back track...

Greust irritates me, it's like every time I click him he acts like me being around is the signal to the doom of them all. I mean I understand if it happened after I caused the sky to black out, sending everyone a a panic thinking the end has come, but he was like that even before!

So far, so good it seems. One day I want to play in hardcore...again...after I learn how not to die. I was curious, I regret it.

Within 2 months you'll be posting QQs that make you wonder why you are playing the game.
"
fadox wrote:

Updates make things more fun for me. Old build no longer possible? New build time! Experimentation is the name of the game for me.

EDIT: And I personally love farming. Especially the Ledge. So nice and linear..
Last edited by XigTek on Jan 28, 2015, 10:46:29 PM
"

Within 2 months you'll be posting QQs that make you wonder why you are playing the game.

I've played the game called Eve as a miner, for years. If I can do that and not find it mind numbing, I can do this. It's a free game in the first place and I have a lot of free time recently. Sure I may leave it in the future, out of boredom or after I find something else that sparks my interest. Only people that should get annoyed at this game are those that can't wait or...spent money on it.

"
XigTek wrote:
"
fadox wrote:

Updates make things more fun for me. Old build no longer possible? New build time! Experimentation is the name of the game for me.

I love Ledge...why can't more maps be as narrow as that and still be packed with easy prey...
"
"

I've played the game called Eve as a miner, for years. If I can do that and not find it mind numbing, I can do this. It's a free game in the first place and I have a lot of free time recently. Sure I may leave it in the future, out of boredom or after I find something else that sparks my interest. Only people that should get annoyed at this game are those that can't wait or...spent money on it.

"
XigTek wrote:
"
fadox wrote:

I love Ledge...why can't more maps be as narrow as that and still be packed with easy prey...

Click asteroid.. laser asteroid... wait.

Click next asteroid.

Laser asteroid.

Watch netflix in background because I was a coward and only mined in high-sec space. In a tier-2 barge no less. I did this for the year I was training to pilot a capital drone carrier.. then quit without even attempting to acquire one.

And I do get annoyed at this game, a lot. And when it gets to a point I'm more frustrated than having fun, I leave and then come back a few months later and pour even more time (and money) into it. It's a love/hate kind of relationship, I suppose.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info