Feedback on pets in hideouts

I have a small weta pet and a black cat pet, and I have noticed that when I set them loose in my hideout, they wander to places where I cannot find them easily. Sometimes it even takes me a couple of minutes to locate them. I think that it would be a good idea for pets to be programmed to avoid being near boundaries for too long. I can imagine this would be problematic with very clustered hideouts, but can at least something be done to keep pets from hiding?
Hi

I would really like it if pets when highlighted in hideout would have a title, as it is right now pets have no title just simply a blank yellow circle which can become very confusing when a player has amassed quite the amount of decorations in their hideout, also pets can often be trapped under a decoration when placing; combined with aforementioned issue of blank yellow circle, a player cannot re-find their beloved pet mtx.

I would really like to see a command added: ''/returnpets'' or something in hideout so players don't have to destroy their hideout they worked on just so they could find their pet(s) again.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info