Few fellows to answer Price Checks !

Hi there ,

I almost everyday look into the forums and check a few base threads.One of them is Price Checks on Standard.When I feel I'm in my field , I'm trying to help those who can't price something by suggesting a price alongside an argument ( everytime ).The sad thing is ..us players receive 1 answer from maybe ...50 threads ..it's bad the new players and even relatively new players ..even for guys like me who for example didn't play a ranger ..or marauder ..and doesn't have a clue about the bows,quivers,phys weapons ..and so on ..

To avoid selling for cheap ( due to lack of patience and space in stash ) something that could worth much more or even a fortune , I suggest for a few PoE supporters , or even players who want to part more in the game and have great experience in trading and pricing , to offer volunteering for this thing.Maybe a new thread , alongside some info about them , and the GGG making the picks , since they maybe have a better knowledge about who would fit in and maybe even have a few names in mind who know the item values good.

What do you guys think ?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info