My 3 year aniversery tomorow!!!

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Congratulations, Exile! Your passion is well-demonstrated. I find it sad that not a lotta folks here seem to be aware of your other work in the genre before PoE. If they were, they might better understand your appreciation for what GGG has done with PoE. =^[.]^=

do tell plaese, Im curious know.

Also grats to LeHeup

I have yet to see a post of him that is not optimistic and just bursting of appreciation towards what the devs are doing

GG GGG :)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Congratulations, Exile! Your passion is well-demonstrated. I find it sad that not a lotta folks here seem to be aware of your other work in the genre before PoE. If they were, they might better understand your appreciation for what GGG has done with PoE. =^[.]^=

do tell plaese, Im curious know.

Also grats to LeHeup

I have yet to see a post of him that is not optimistic and just bursting of appreciation towards what the devs are doing

GG GGG :)

Well, I would tell, if I hadn't mistaken LeHeup for someone else. =>[.]<=

Still, can't fault the guy for his enthusiasm*. =^[.]^=

*Just my Old-Timer's disease.
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Happy anniversary, fellow exile! I'll be along to join you shortly :)
Sappy post :|

But gz nonetheless
2.5 years so far and still here!
Great community and a great game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info